1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Ra.1 (Ra.One) Promos/Trailers

Discussion in 'Ra.1 (RaOne) Hall Of Fame - Videos and Media' started by K, Mar 22, 2011.

1. krazzy4srk

krazzy4srk New Member

Watched the promo . SRK is fantastic as the blue eyed superhero. It just amazes me how he does different voice modulation for each of his character. KING will rock in RAONE

2. iam_ellie

iam_ellie Member

It's killing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I can't wait anymore to see the movie!!! I want to watch it right now!!!!!!! :D Shah Rukh is so hoooooooooooooooot :flame:A real superhero!!!!! :heart:

3. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

OMG!! the promo is super cool! so excited to see this film :D:bounce:
    the blue eyes really suits on SRK [​IMG][​IMG]

4. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Wow! This is perfect... Any doubts that it was anything like Dhoom 2/Krissh is hopefully done with now *(note that Indian media)...

And that last moment with Kareena was so electrifying :faint: (though not literally) :lol:

5. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Guys, Picture abhi baki hai...
    There is going to another 30 sec first look video which will be shown.
    Its the one which is going to be with ShahRukh's voiceover + will be different.
    Its going to be the extended 30 seconds of the 10-second teaser that was shown yesterday.
    We have a treat today!
    This is the news I have...and I am sure its reliable because I had also heard that the 30sec promo is with SRK's voiceover but the one we saw was not with his voiceover, so still its left to be aired. (heard this via Mid-Day about voiceover part)
    I am so awake tonight watching the match just to watch the 30sec promo! :)
    Here is the link to see the match online via live streaming on Star Cricket http://bit.ly/hZFKk4

jg2k says thanks.
  6. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Anshu, great news! :)
    Having a great night-out! ;)

7. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Anshula from where do you have this Info?

8. danshula

phul says thanks.
  9. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Thanks for the streaming url, Anshu... I was watching some other channel where the advertisements were all different! Glad to be back to the Indian channel with an SRK ad. :p

10. phul

Anshula I'm very tired but i could swear i have heard Shah Rukhs Vioce on the End of the Promo. :confused2:

11. maza

maza Well-Known Member

12. danshula

As I said I am talking about another 30sec promo other than this.
    @phul - SRK's voiceover as in , in the whole promo...i guess we will have to wait and watch

13. maza

maza Well-Known Member

awesome i thought you were talking about it sorry..:p...cant wait to watch another one..:D

14. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

There was a voice at the end. I guess we'll have another promo soon. As Shah Rukh said, by the time this movie releases, we'll get to know G.one and I so want to do that!! :D

Also Kanika had said Arjun's look will soon be revealed so maybe two confirmed promo and a poster coming soon.

Anyway, about the past two promos, WOW! I mean it's so awesome!

15. danshula

Kanika tweeted about Ra.One first look (which was what she meant by what was going to be unveiled today) but i am sure Ra.one poster soon too

16. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Ok I am reading too much about 3 promos being released so far, where is the third one?????

17. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

.. HE IS THE ONLY PROTECTOR ..
    OMG! i can't stop watching it , it's AMAZING , it's AWESOME :flame::flame:
    I want to watch the whole movie now , How can I be patient all this time ?!

18. phul

19. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

Can't wait ........it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo magical ...

20. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

I guess he was right when he said he is gonna do a superhero with a heart......the hand that touches his face ...OMG really can't wait...any news about the final release date plz