1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Official My Name Is Khan YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by KKRSANA, Jan 6, 2010.

1. KKRSANA

KKRSANA SRK-My Life, My Jaan

Hello, all ShahRuKhies... :welcome:

Get ready for a GREAT & BIG surprise for all of us here!! Something that is really gonna blow you off! Something that is really BIG in its terms! Something that has everything to do with My Name Is Khan! :thumb:

"So, what can that be?" Isnt this what you are thinking?? :D So, Here you go.. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time has come, the moment is here, and the surprise has been unveiled.

Presenting the first ever "My Name Is Khan YouTube Channel" exclusively operated and maintained by the Official SRK Fanclub on Orkut, with exclusive support & help from PlanetSRK.com in all operations.

Videos, trailers, interviews, promotional events, everything under one stop, exclusive access by the community members!

But , this is our part. Now, comes the BIG part. The one we promised would blow you away.

Why do we claim this channel is official? Because...hold your breath!

For the first time in Orkut history, we are working on this with exclusive support from the distributors of My Name Is Khan-FOX Star Studios , India

What this means is that we would soon be providing you EXCLUSIVE Content found only on our channel on YouTube like making of songs, promotional videos and a lot more!

The rest you will be updated as the launch would soon take a massive scale and you would read about it on various places.

You would also read about FOX support in various upcoming events, so stay tuned!

So without any further adieu, presenting....

The Official My Name Is Khan YouTube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/MyNameIsKhan12thFeb

We started off with the basic videos and would be adding new content very very soon. Till then enjoy the videos and read more on the channel's about me!

Here is the most important part. Please DO subscribe to the channel. We are aiming to reach 1000 subscribers as soon as possible and we need your help

We will be updating you with media reports of the launch when they arrive and till then, enjoy the EXCLUSIVE Community channel!

Once again , a Happy New Year, actually Happy "My Name Is Khan' Year to you all ! Let the magic begin!! :cheer2::cheer2:

2. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Re: My Name Is Khan YouTube Channel[--Official--]

SUBSCRIBED!!!

3. KKRSANA

KKRSANA SRK-My Life, My Jaan

The creation, execution and launch of this channel, at such a large scale would not have been possible without a brilliant and dedicated core team who worked day or night to make this possible tonight. So, some thanks are in order.

Presenting the true heroes of the channel:-

Prateek- Creation of YouTube Channel

Paritosh- Channel design and HQ videos(All can be watched full screen without black stripes)

Rajkumar- Provision of exclusive tie up and support from FOX Star Studios, India. Could not have been possible without him!

Kanav- Provision of technical help to Prateek and Paritosh

Negi-Technical help on channel issues

Nagendra- Promotion through his EXCLUSIVE SMS Channels!

Avirup- channel scripting and channel about me[​IMG]

And, Others like Ayush, Mansoor(DON), Muhammed, Yashhraj, Sana, Ritz, Vyas, and ofcourse Aryan & Abhishek (OD) [Orkut's Official SRK fan Club Owners] and a lot more(sorry for missing out any names) worked their back off for this, and ofcourse, last but not the least all the SRK fans on PlanetSRK.com and Orkut Fanclub for all the encouragement & support, You guys rock!:thumb:

A huge round of applause to all !!

So presenting the official YouTube community channel in full glory!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. avirup2008

avirup2008 The King's Knight

Thanks a lot Sana, so guys here is the surprise I told you about :D :D

Yes its true! We are working under direct support of FOX :)

Wafa will tell you more about PlanetSRK's role in promotion , till then help us reach 1000 subscribers please...promote it everywhere. :D

Media reports of channel would come in a day or two :)

5. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

SUBSCRIBED!!!

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Thank you Sana for announcing it.
    I had a preview of the page before it launched and I think its the best page on youtbe! great look and great job by everyone.

now, avirup.. time to do one for the other official SRK fan club "PlanetSRK" :p

This page was made to promote MNIK as much as possible so please subscribe and seed the news out to everyone. on your twitters, facebooks, youtubes and theirtube:D

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I have to clarify; this is the "Official" MNIK youtube channel coz it was done with the collaboration of Red Chillies and Fox

8. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

:faint: Thank you soo much for all your hard work everyone!!!:hug::kiss: It is sincerely appreciated!!:clap2: Lets make this channel rock!!:rockon::cool:

9. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE??

10. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Awesome!! I'm sure you'll get MORE than 1000 subscribers by the end of this month!!

11. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Go to the channel page and scroll down and you'll see on the left there is a subscribe button.

12. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

thanks Rumana..i did it :rockon: AWESOME!!

13. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

You're welcome :hug:

14. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

So I can expect to get the next promo FIRST ON THIS CHANNEL!! :madgrin:

15. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

subscribed! :thumb:

16. MyNaMeIsUMAR

MyNaMeIsUMAR Active Member

Subscribed.....
    awsome job ji..love ur dedication
    u guys rock..........

17. GemaSRK

GemaSRK Well-Known Member

great thank you so much:thumb:

18. avirup2008

avirup2008 The King's Knight

Talks are on so that we receive promos same time as the press :D

So yes there could be a high possibility that the future promos, if not the next, will be available EXCLUSIVELY first on our Channel :)

19. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Thanks so much! Great job - we are all in! :)
    And subscribed...of course! :D

20. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

subscribed :thumb:
    this looks awesome! great job :thumb::D