1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Now, Sanjay Dutt And Boman Irani in KBC-SRK.

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by rnglsrk, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

loved them at ff awards:heart:

2. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Shah Rukh Khan quizzes Sanjay Dutt on KBC

15th Mar 2007 09.01 IST
    By Agencies

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan quizzes the dashing Sanjay Dutt in a special episode of Kaun Bange Crorepati.

Boman Irani will also a participant along with Dutt.

The episode is a fun-filled one with all three actors at their wittiest.

Dutt and Boman are said to have won a fairly decent amount and now Dutt will be donating his share of the prize money won on KBC for a god cause.

Dutt intends to donate the money to an organisation that attempts to help children who are addicted to drugs.

Dutt himself who was once into drugs holds this cause very dear to his heart as he himself has been in this situation.

Dutt said, "I have been into drugs at a certain point in my life. I’m aware of the ill effects and hence I can understand the mental state of these kids. I wanted to do something for them and that's when I discovered this NGO and I try and donate whatever I can."

Dutt also contributes in various other ways like counselling, visiting shelter homes and mobilizing funds for the organisation.

In fact Dutt wants to now go out onto the streets and convince kids who are addicted to drugs to come in for rehabilitation.

http://apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/20070315-0.html

3. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

wow so great! I like Sanju a lot, i think he is a good actor. And i loved his interaction with SRK at Filmfare. so i think it will be fun to watch this episode!
    I also like Boman Irani, he is great in all his performances!
    I'm wondering for what occasion they will do an episode together...

4. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Munnabhai and co on KBC hot seat

ibnlive.com
    Posted Sunday , March 18, 2007 at 16:15
    Updated Sunday , March 18, 2007 at 16:26

[​IMG]
    STARRY QUIZ: SRK will quiz Sanjay Dutt and Boman Irani in a special episode of the show.

New Delhi: After special episodes of Kaun Banega Crorepati on Valentine’s Day and Holi, there’s another one in the offing. And this time, it’s Munnabhai and his rival on the show.

Host Shah Rukh Khan will quiz Sanjay Dutt and Boman Irani in a special episode of the show.

Sources say the celebrity participants won a good amount in the quiz and Dutt plans to donate the money to a drug rehab for children.

It looks like the special episodes of KBC with celebrity participants are doing some good to society, after all.

After adding colour to the Holi Special of the show on March 1, actress Preity Zinta had donated the money she won on the show (Rs 25 lakh) to the Shimla District Red Cross Society.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/munnabhai-and-rival-quizzed-on-kbc/36316-8.html

5. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

29th of Marchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

6. Rund

Rund Active Member

I am looking forward to this episode it sounds exciting. srk and sanjay seem like the "odd couple" with little in common maybe. and boman irani is so funny and likes to joke like srk.

7. srk_mai

srk_mai New Member

29th march?? why!!
    is there something specail on his date

8. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

u mean sanju is coming next thursday?

9. Farida K

Farida K New Member

I won't miss it for the world.