1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Now, Sanjay Dutt And Boman Irani in KBC-SRK.

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by rnglsrk, Mar 6, 2007.

1. rnglsrk

rnglsrk New Member

Sanjay Dutt is an avid watcher of ShahRukh Khan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati 3.

Dutt has been very generous with his compliments to the new quizmaster, and the two actors have forged a new friendship because of it.

No wonder then that when SRK asked Dutt to appear on a special episode of KBC3, he agreed without a moment’s hesitation.

Yesterday afternoon, Dutt and Boman Irani shot for the special episode in Film City.

Mutual admiration

A close friend of Dutt reveals that recently Sanju got so carried away by SRK’s amusing antics on the show that he messaged him about it.

“Sanju messaged SRK to say that he loved watching him in KBC 3, and how much he enjoyed watching it because of him.”

What’s more, the source says that SRK immediately replied back thanking him.

The SMS broke the ice between the actors. They have been chatting regularly since.

Meanwhile, Sanju confirms that he shot for KBC 3 yesterday. He says, “It was great fun.

Initially, I was very apprehensive but Shah Rukh made me feel very comfortable,” adding, “I watch KBC 3 every day.

I like Shah Rukh’s warmth on the show. He is really good, comes across as a warm and caring personality, and the show is so much fun because of him.”

Source:Mid-day.

K:Knowledge
    B:Believe
    C:Courage

S:Sure The Best
    R:Rule The World
    K:King Khan

:heart: KBC-SRK:Keep Going :heart:

2. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Thanks for the article, RNG. :)
    can't wait for this episode. for the first time the star guest is not SRK's buddy.

3. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

I want to see it for Boman :)

4. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Nice! They are both wonderful actors...looking forward to them interacting with SRK :)

5. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

AW: Now, Sanjay Dutt And Boman Irani in KBC-SRK.

like to watch. thanks for sharing. did someone know when they will display this show?

6. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Shah Rukh and Sanjay Dutt bond on KBC

By IndiaFM News Bureau, March 7, 2007 - 06:17 IST
    [​IMG]
    After Rani and Preity guess who is going to be on the hot seat with Shah Rukh? Yes it’s none other than our very own Munnabhai!

Sanjay Dutt who is an avid watcher of Shah Rukh’s show will be seen donning a new avtar, that of a contestant on KBC. Sanjay along with Boman Irani recently shot for an episode for KBC along with Shah Rukh Khan in Film City.

It is said that Dutt is so much in awe of Shah Rukh that after watching his antics on the show he messaged the new quizmaster to tell him how much he loved the show. Shah Rukh spontaneously messaged him back thanking him.

Well seems like KBC has not only helped Shah Rukh enhance his image but has also helped create a bond of long lasting friendship with Dutt.

http://www.indiafm.com/news/2007/03/07/9050/index.html

7. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

...they make it always interesting!!! :) :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    Thank you for sharing!

8. Poonam

Poonam New Member

This sounds like a whole lot of fun!

9. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG that's so coooooooooool!!!! I LOVE them together!!!! :kiss: They were so cute at Filmfare! :kiss:

10. sanusandhu

sanusandhu Ullu-Club-Member

That should be one FUN episode. Not that others are not. Every episode is worth watching.
    Thanks for sharing
    Sandeep

11. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

so cute n warm

12. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

yup!!:bowl:

13. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Sanjay Dutt in KBC 3

By Vickey Lalwani ©2007 Bollyvista.com

SRK asked Sanjay Dutt to appear on a special episode of KBC3. Both Dutt and Boman Irani shot for the special episode in Film City.

It all started when Sanju messaged SRK that he liked the show. SRK messaged him back, and an invitation, which Dutt duly accepted followed shortly thereafter.

In 2001, Dutt appeared on KBC with Amitabh Bachchan on the occasion of World Cancer Day, and spoke about the setbacks in his life because of the disease (his mother Nargis suffered from it).

http://www.bollyvista.com/article/a/32/7373

14. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Lage raho Sanjubhai

The actor donates a percentage of his prize money won on KBC 3 towards the rehabilitation of drug-using minors

Posted On Thursday, March 08, 2007
    Kunal M Shah

[​IMG]
    SRK and Sanjay Dutt

After having shot for a special episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati 3 and earned some quick bucks, Sanjay Dutt now intends to donate a generous share to Support, a NGO that rehabilitates drug-using minors. It's a lesser-known fact that the actor who had a drug-induced youth himself is one of the prominent members working for the Santacruz-based organisation and has been actively participating in various programmes for nearly a year.

Talking about his association with the NGO, Dutt says, "I have been in to drugs at a certain point in my life. I'm aware of the ill-effects. Thankfully, I had a very strong support system in my family and I could successfully kick this habit. I can understand the mental state of these addicted kids and there families. I wanted to do something for them and that's when I discovered Support through a common friend. Apart from rehabilitating these kids Support also keeps them occupied with little jobs so that they can divert their minds."

His responsibilities include counselling, visiting shelter homes and mobilising funds for the organisation. "I try and donate whatever I can but apart from that I make it a point to give whatever time I can to go and counsel these kids or I go there whenever I am called there. In fact I want to now go to these streets and convince these kids to come to the rehabilitation centre and try and get out of this habit,"says the actor.

15. tweetytwinkl

tweetytwinkl Well-Known Member

AW: Now, Sanjay Dutt And Boman Irani in KBC-SRK.

yeeeeeah that sounds GOOD!!! I love to see all 3 of them together and I'm sure it will be a whole lot of fun :D Go, Munnabhai! :p

16. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

SRK-Sanjay together!

by Debasis Jana

Shah Rukh Khan and Sanjay Dutt to be seen together, however not on big screen; as per latest Sanju with his ‘Munnabhai M.B.B.S' costar Boman Irani had recently come in Film City studio to shoot for the popular game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati'. As per reports Sanjay and Boman will appear on a special episode of KBC.

After replacing Amitabh Bachchan, new host Shah Rukh has already shot two special episodes for KBC with his star friends – one on Valentine's Day and another is on the eve of Holi. However presenting Sanjay and Boman together as celebrity guests on KBC, was not preplanned. It all started when Sanju messaged SRK that he liked the show. SRK messaged him back, and an invitation, which Dutt duly accepted followed shortly thereafter. We are sure this episode is going to be a memorable one.

http://www.indiatarget.com/cgi-bin/detailnews.cgi?id=4434

17. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I haven't seen a movie with Sanjay Dutt but I'm trying to find one, maybe ebay....
    I somehow like him.....
    Will be a nice episode! :D :thumb:

18. shahboo

shahboo New Member

it's nice to see his own fraternity warm up to him. hope u all know that mr.khan was the first choice for munnabhai. but he had to let go off the opportunity becos of the back surgery then.

19. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

Can't wait to see this episode. I like Sanjay Dutt but I simply adore Boman Irani in all his roles

20. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks alot i too cant wait for this episode ive always wanted to see shahrukh and sanjay together on the same screen and afer a very long time it has now come and boman is also a good actor he is very funny