1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Not all's well between Kareena, Shah Rukh?

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by S.one, Jan 11, 2012.

1. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

After the release of RA.One, there was news that Shah Rukh Khan is keen to make a sequel to the hero flick.

Shah Rukh's RA.One seems to have done business enough at the box office to enourage him to make a sequel. If sources are to be believed, Kareena Kapoor, we hear, isn't too keen to be a part of it, and this hasn't gone down too well with the Khan.

If a sequel to RA.One is in the offing, we're told that Kareena won't be a part of it and that Shah Rukh is planning to rope someone else.

We are told that scriptwriters have already begun work on a RA.One sequel, and SRK is adamant to take the franchise forward.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...en-Kareena-Shah-Rukh/articleshow/11427403.cms

MaryAnnK and Rayhana thank this.
  2. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

there's no smoke without fire! of course the truth is always exagerated too I imagine!

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  3. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I would be more than happy about a Ra.One sequel without Kareena... But I doubt this news. I think both SRK and Anubhav have said that it's too soon to think concretely about the sequel.. I don't think it's being scripted yet...

4. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

hmm true it is a bit soon, I guess! but can't say the article disappointed me, :lol:

5. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

I think this news is just rumours.

6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

crap
    but i wish there will be a sequel! :madgrin:

Yeh Dil and S.one thank this.
  7. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

dont care who the actress is, i just want a ra.one sequel!!!! :target: and i dont want to wait 5 years for it :rolleyes:

Yeh Dil and S.one thank this.
  8. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

I tooooo wantt a sequel !!!

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  9. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

we can have Anushka instead of Kareena :madgrin: though, she's a bit young for a mother role :confused2: hmm..

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  10. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Can't be too sure that there is a sequel but srk said he needs to utilise the technology he invested in for ra.one before it is outdated (something along that line) and that might be through doing a sequel. I hope this time there is a better script and storyline. Hopefully srk can come back with an awesome product complete with the best technology in bollywood as with ra.one and a solid script and show the haters of ra.one to hail king khan for his innovation.

Oh yeh want kareena to be in it, she's so beautiful and her and srk rock... plus would be weird having another mom play the role after being used to her in ra.one.

11. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i didn't see anything wrong in the script.. i'm sure SRK had enough time to go through it as this project was thought of 5 years ago :)

12. Karan#1

SRK himself admited he could have made ra.one better and to be honest if there was nothing wrong in the script then the film wouldn't have crashed 2nd week nor would it have got low reviews or low word of mouth which is unfortunate but I'm sure srk knows what to do 2nd time round.

13. semsem008

semsem008 Well-Known Member

where were you Rayhana? i somehow missed your posts

Rayhana says thanks.
  14. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

yes he did say that out of bitterness not because he really thinks he could have done it better
    "I wish I had made it a little better, because people started jumping on my back, itna market kiya aur aisa picture banaya tumne"
    and he only said it after so much negativity that was around the movie.. because before the movie was out, he always praised the script, director etc

HALA*SRK and MaryAnnK thank this.
  15. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

I don't agree with you completely.. neither do I disagree.

The script did have some flaws.. but not that it was 'bad'... and neither did it "crash" (like you said, though i hate that) because of the script!!!

The major reason for it was the deliberate pulling down of the movie... and spreadign of negative. Come on now.. it really wasn't that bad... ATLEAST much better than bodyguard.. which was really stupid and required the audience to leave their brains before entering.. same for ready.

HALA*SRK and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  16. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

:jaw: Wait!! I disagree with you on this. I mean...
    I mean, we all know that the "low reviews or low word of mouth" have nothing to do with a so-called low quality of anything in the film. It's due to people who expected something different, or to people who in anyway would have been against whatever could have done Shah Rukh...
    ShahRukh admitted he could have made better because he is humble, and he knows that claiming "Hello, I've made the perfect film" would be kinda stupid! He never told it about any film, and won't ever.
    Ra.One is not bad scripted at all. And if they make a sequel (which I would love too ), we, fans, should not take it as a "2nd time round"...Shah Rukh doesn't NEED any second chance, yaar.

S.one, Angel_SRK, Alenka and 1 other person say thanks.
  17. Karan#1

He praised it but most people didn't which is why he said that.

But the negativity came about because the film promised so much but it didn't deliver in terms of content hence the script needed to be better. If the content was good then the film would have had a stable run which it didn't and you can't deny that.

The low reviews and low word of mouth are the result of the movie's script and it was only made worse due to all the expectations.

18. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

thats what i'm saying :D
    he said he wished he made it better cause of the negativity and all the crappy reviews it got :nod:

S.one and Karan#1 thank this.
  19. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Sequel with a new story and another places, and the Anushka as the new partner :dance:is absolutly possible
    Properly. The criticism has been very close to him. He was just sad.

To be continued. I am pleased. Hope it does not last too long.
    SRK has taken the right path. And he should also do so on.

His envious will eventually find another victim and he finally returned to Peace.
    Then his new production of Ra.One 2 is rated better. Too bad that Ra.One is not seen everywhere in the world.

MaryAnnK and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  20. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

OMG!
    Anushka as G.One's partner! :faint2::madgrin: that would rock totally!! haye :madgrin:

Yeh Dil says thanks.