1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

No Sachin , Shoeb Only SRK , John & Ash at Faisalabad (pakistan)!

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Pakiza, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

The venue of the second cricket match between India and Pakistan , Faisalabad , is some distance from Lahore . With the hype about the Indo-Pak matches , it was but expected that the favourite pin up boys would be Shoeb , Sachin and other cricket stars . But that is far from the truth . While the bike enthusiasts are crazy about John ( like In India , post 'Dhoom') by and large it is Shah Rukh Khan who dominates the scenario . :D :D :D

23 year old Qaiser , who has been selling posters at Faisalabad's Allama Iqbal Street ( near Muslim library) , for the last few years has something interesting to tell us (in chaste Punjabi) - " Jnaab , Shoeb nu kond kharidega ? Odi koi keemat nahin .

Itthe taan Shah Rukh Khan hi bikda hai . Aaj kal taan John Ibrahim da poster bade bande mangde ne " ( Sir, who will buy Shoeb ? He is priceless ! Here only Shah Rukh Khan sells . These days a lot of people come to ask for John Abraham's posters) .

When queried about about the the posters of other cricket stars another interesting answer - " Koi badda match hove taan bachche maang lende ne . World Cup honda chainda . Tainyo market vich maang hundi aan . Par Shah Rukh te Aishwarya de poster barah maheene bikde ne " ( If there is a big match kids ask for posters of cricketers .

World Cup should be held/start .Only at that time there is demand in the market . But the posters of Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai sell all twelve months ) .

2. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Thanks Pakiza!
    Very interesting!!!
    Shah Rukh Khan sells everywhere

3. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

yeah doesnt surprise me anymore....he's evrywhere

4. kanika

kanika New Member

no wonder........ thanx dear

5. srk's_rani

srk's_rani New Member

srk always sells :D obviously, i mean helooo its SRK ! :tongue:
    tfs

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thats great knowing how big cricket in these 2 countries. if it was up to them they probably have srk compete in cricket games too :D :D

7. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Go Shah Rukh!

Thanks Pakiza. :)