1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

No heroine for SRK?

Discussion in 'Chak De India' started by Nisha_SRK, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Nisha_SRK

Nisha_SRK Ullu-Club-Member

If sources are to be believed, for the first time in his career, Shah Rukh Khan won't have any heroine opposite him in Shimit Amin's tentatively titled Chak De produced by Aditya Chopra. But Shah Rukh Khan who is playing a soccer coach for a girls team will be surrounded by not one but eleven girls in the film. Though initially, the makers were toying with the idea of having a leading lady, some alterations in the script put paid to that. The point to be noted here is that at last someone other than the audience has wised up to the fact that Shah Rukh's college and youthful days are finally over.

2. I<3SRK

I<3SRK New Member

i was thinkin this too, that they prob won't have anyone opposite him ... tfs nisha!!

3. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

whatever the new role would be I wish he could have more than one film a year, I dont want to wait one year without any realeses..is any of films started yet..or just the ideas and rumours and projects..

4. Nisha_SRK

You're welcome Priyata.. I agree with you Dilsat.. It'll be nice to have more than one movie a year..

5. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Hmmm, I have to admit I don't mind it all too much that there won't be no leading lady/heroine next to Shah Rukh...so, finally there's a movie where we have him all to ourselves !!! :love: :p

But I don't agree that Shah Rukh's college and youthful days are over :nono:... I mean just take a look at Main Hoon Na which is one of my absolutely most favourite movies. He was the cutest and sexiest "college student" ever... even though his character was only "pretending" to return to college :heart: :heart: :heart:

... besides what does that college/youthful isssue have to to do with not having a leading lady opposite ??? :confused2:
    Just because you're no longer going to college doesn't mean you can't have a girlfriend/wife,
    or am I missing the point here !?! :noidea:

6. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

:pound: :pound: :pound: You are so true..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Finally..just for ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if they could do a movie with SRK and many of Planetsrk fans...:rolleyes: :D :crazy: :caked:

7. Alana

Alana New Member

This really funny.

Here the article says, there's no heroine opposite him and he's a soccer teacher. The other article says he's an hockey trainer and his heroine is the model Vidya Malvade.

And I agree with you Gai, I wonder too why he can't have a leading lady or fall in love because if age.
    Ok I think the time is over for KKHH or so first love things but not for love in generall

8. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

...let's wait and see... :rolleyes: :)

9. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

LOL... now that's a neat idea, Khushi :thumb: ... it'll be a movie with loads of leading Ladies for Shah Rukh... he'll have all the nattu Planet Ladies to romance and woe !!! :eyebrows: :love:
    ... LOL... that'll be the longest Hindi movie ever made !!! :lol:

10. srk_mai

srk_mai New Member

thanks for sharing!!!

11. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Why are people so obesessed with youth and always portraying age in such a negative light?:confused: Every age has its charm and you just have to learn to live with it and enjoy it. Shah Rukh gets better with age and we all love him more everyday so I don't see what the point is.:rolleyes:

Thanks Nisha.:)

12. srkfan125

srkfan125 Member

shah rukh does have an actress opposite him. vidya malwade who was in Inteha and Mashooka.

13. Nisha_SRK

'The point to be noted here is that at last someone other than the audience has wised up to the fact that Shah Rukh's college and youthful days are finally over.'

Yeah I to disagree with this line. If it was true that people don't like watching him play youthful roles, then why is Shahrukh still No.1? And what do they expect him to do, play a sick old crackpot?? And anyway, Shahrukh is youthful and forever will be, 41 or 141!

14. Nisha_SRK

Guess the sources aren't to be believed after all! :p

15. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

Thanks nisha, yeah, I think it is best to wait and see :rolleyes: and anyway, he could still be in a colledge as a coach ;) and he will be forever young :thumb:

16. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

no heroine? thats good BUT those 11 lucky girls will be with him:mad: :mad: