1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

No film shows in Mumbai on Sunday

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' started by mumbiene, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Can you imagine then, what would happen if someone would go to the cinema .... I would not even think about it ...

2. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

Precisely. Nobody would. And nobody has the right to force this kind of mourning down anyone's throat or stop all economic activity-if somebody wants to watch a movie (JTHJ or otherwise), he should be given the right to decide for himself! http://www.firstpost.com/india/congratulations-mumbai-for-the-voluntary-shutdown-527654.html This article illustrates what I'm trying to say in a better way.

Alenka and Yeh Dil thank this.
  3. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Thank you ... I dont know anything about the political situation in india .... and this shocked me ....

4. Ladyinred

Ladyinred Well-Known Member

It's horrible. One party imposes his will to the rest of society.In democratic country.
    I've read online newspapers; articles about Shiv Sena and its leader was soft and nice. Any mentioning about criminal activities of Shiv Sena...

5. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

I have to say I blame the news channels as well. I mean some of these very news channels have been attacked by goons from this very party so I seriously wasn't able to wrap my head around the way they were reporting about this issue. He wasn't some hero! He might have been one for his followers but his followers certainly do not represent the whole of Mumbai!

6. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

They don't mention that out of fear the shiv sena followers would attack them

7. Ladyinred

Ladyinred Well-Known Member

Yes, I've read about it. Shiv Sena workers are common bandits.