1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

News articles based on Shahrukh's tweets

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by mumbiene, Jan 3, 2010.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

DADDY STRONGEST: Family first for Shah Rukh
    Prashant Singh, Hindustan Times
    Mumbai, October 13, 2012
    On October 8, Shah Rukh Khan apparently took a day off from the hectic shooting schedule of Rohit Shetty’s Chennai Express to spend time with his daughter, Suhana. Since it was his wife Gauri’s birthday on October 8 and she was in London with their son, Aryan, the actor didn’t want the little one to be left alone at home. “The entire cast and crew got a day’s break thanks to SRK. He knew taking a few hours off in the middle of a shoot would not be feasible, which is why he just asked for the entire day,” says an insider.

The actor even posted a message on Twitter saying, “Watching a horror film with daughter...she isnt scared...i am scared for her...or am I just scared myself?? Either way...scared!! (sic)” For the last few weeks, the actor has been juggling Shetty’s film with the promotional activities of his Diwali release, Jab Tak Hai Jaan. According to the insider, he hasn’t taken any breaks in this time. “Only when it came to his family, he took the day off,” adds the source. SRK remained unavailable for a comment.
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/Enter...mily-first-for-Shah-Rukh/Article1-943991.aspx

2. mumbiene

Shah Rukh Khan breaks silence on twitter after a long gap!
    Dailybhaskar.com
    After keeping his fans deprived of his witty one-liners and philosophical thoughts on Twitter, since January, Shah Rukh Khan is back on the micro-blogging site. The superstar has chosen to keep his fans posted about his health on the site.

He had begun by re-tweeting to his co-star Deepika Padukone who had posted the video of the last day on the sets of ‘Chennai Express’ which is now followed by his health update. “Healing doesn't mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls your life (sic),” tweets SRK.

SRK’s last tweet before he took a short break from social-networking site was, “Sad,i read so much judgements, jingoism, religious intolerance on the net & i use to think,this platform wl change narrowmindedness, but no!(sic).”

Meanwhile, Shah Rukh’s close friend Vivek Vaswani goes nostalgic post his shoulder surgery and tweets, “SRK has had to continuously fight and conquer SO much pain for 25 yrs, that had he been a normal mortal, he'd have been dead a long time ago (sic).”

“From the time his mother died of multiple organ failure SRK has battled pain, physical and emotional! If there ever was a superman, he's it! (sic),” he concludes.

TessaRose, Debbie, rubyroo and 3 others thanked this.
  3. mumbiene

4. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

mumbiene says thanks.
  5. mumbiene

there are good and bad article....we like or hate.
    But i think they looking in the future and not in the moment he is in pain

6. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Agreed. That bit made me laugh. Promotion of one of the year's biggest films on twitter? LOL

Anjali72 says thanks.
  7. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I knew this would be said by "those trash peddlars" nothing we or Shah can do about it....hope he just doesn't let it bother him.....so want him back:heart:

Anjali72 says thanks.
  8. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Same here! Hope he doesn´t mind such articles....

Debbie says thanks.
  9. mumbiene

Footballer Rio invites SRK to hang out with him
    Samarth Goyal, Hindustan Times
    New Delhi, November 20, 2013

[​IMG]
    Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan
    It’s good news for fans of Manchester United footballer Rio Ferdinand, as it has been revealed that the ace player may visit India in the summer of 2014. What’s more, while in the country, Rio plans to hang out with actor Shah Rukh Khan. The duo were seen tweeting to each other on Tuesday evening about meeting up. Rio was the first to extend an invitation to SRK to watch a match, as he tweeted, “@iamsrk I heard u are in the uk next week, are you coming to the @ManUtdgame?? (sic).”
    However, SRK replied saying his tight schedule wouldn’t allow him to watch a football match. “@rioferdy5 @ManUtd I wish I could but i am shooting. Will come down later and meet up with you (sic),” wrote SRK. To this, the English defender wrote back saying that he is planning to visit India next year. “@ iamsrk ok let me know and we arrange something! I’m coming over in summer too so will let u know and we hook up. Good luck with the shoot.”

The tweets, however, were taken down later, but snapshots of the conversation were shared by both SRK and Rio (Including Manchester United) fan clubs.

Meanwhile, Rio’s fans were over the moon about the 35-year-old Manchester United player visiting India. Shashwat Bhushan Gupta wrote on Facebook, “Wait Rio is coming to India? Woohoo!” Another Facebook user, Sanjeet Mukadam wrote “Coming over, yay. I’ll be waiting, and this is the only moment to say proudly that I stay in the same city as SRK.”

http://www.hindustantimes.com/enter...rk-to-hang-out-with-him/article1-1153617.aspx

lauraleedooley says thanks.
  10. mumbiene

Shah Rukh Khan gets KKR jersey for AbRam for IPL finale
    Written by Divya Goyal , Edited by Sarika Sharma | New Delhi | June 1, 2014 2:43 pm
    [​IMG]
    SRK got a custom made team jersey for his youngest child, one-year-old AbRam.
    Summary
    Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is leaving no stone unturned to turn the fate in his favour. SRK’s IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders faces actress Preity Zinta’s King’s XI Punjab in the IPL, final on June 1.

The actor got a custom made team jersey for his youngest child, one-year-old AbRam.

to help us personalise your reading experience.
    The actor tweeted, along with the picture of the jersey, “We are kind of ready…in all shapes and sizes. Bring it on. Go my KKR.”
    BpB6ZesCcAEs94k.jpg
    We are kind of ready…in all shapes and sizes. Bring it on. Go my KKR….

10:05 AM - 1 Jun 2014
    It seems that after Suhana, Shah Rukh’s next lucky mascot is his son AbRam, who will be cheering for the team. AbRam had earlier in April accompanied his father to Dubai for the beginning of the Indian Premier League.

Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter Suhana is most of the time spotted by her father’s side cheering for the team. However, we hope to get a glimpse of baby AbRam cheering for KKR too.

SRK’s Kolkata Knight Riders has entered the finals for the second time. The team defeated Chennai Super Kings in 2012.
    http://indianexpress.com/article/en...r-abram-for-ipl-finale/#.U4r0_40O2Ic.facebook

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  11. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

Twitter update: Shah Rukh Khan shows adore for fans, posts his sketches (see pics)
    kalsey | Published: June 28, 2014 , 7:52 pm

New Delhi: Shah Rukh Khan seems to be attributing a day to his fans. As he took himself to Twitter this morning, he started his day by wishing ‘Happy Ramadan’ to his fans and after began to honour his fans.

It is no news that SRK is a pro-active twitterati and he uses a height to demonstrate his adore for both his fans and friends. The actor’s deeds in display adore for his family on Twitter are utterly inevitable.

And today, a good male of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan has concurred a smoldering catchy skills of his fans. SRK recently posted 4 of his sketches on chatter done by a few of his fervent fans and wrote something special about any blueprint thanking a chairman who has done it.

The actor, who is bustling with his arriving ‘Happy New Year’ these days has left no shun in vouchsafing a chairman feel special as he expressively elaborated on any sketch.

BrMvAaFCQAAHAB5.jpg

For a unequivocally initial sketch, SRK wrote: ‘The light melts a colours on my face eyes shadowy with wisdom. Thanx.’

BrMvosfCcAErETY.jpg

Just a few mins later, SRK posted another design of a blueprint and wrote: ‘Like a faded vellum beckons we with it’s stories unknown….thanx.’

BrMxDG1CMAA5kJM.jpg

For nonetheless another picked sketch, King Khan posted ‘A bit of steely mafia meanness…I like. Arrivederci….Thanx’

BrMyF0cCQAAK0ri.jpg

Later, ‘Baby fat baby fat where have we gone??? Much sweeter correspondence than we unequivocally am. Thanx,’ wrote SRK for a latest sketch.

Well, we contend a good gesticulate by a male himself; SRK certainly knows how to keep statute a hearts!

http://en.newsview.in/entertainment/bollywood/6628

iamsrking says thanks.
  12. SharlaJ

Shah Rukh Khan continues expressing love for his fans, posts more sketches (see pics)
    India TV Entertainment Desk [ Updated 29 Jun 2014, 17:59:03 ]

New Delhi: Shah Rukh Khan has continued attributing his fans through Twitter today too. After showing his great love for his fans on the social networking site a day before, SRK posted a few more sketches of himself today.

Sketched by his fans, each portrait had a special description by the King Khan himself.

Yesterday too, Shah Rukh posted a series of sketches showing him in various moods. And today as he continued doing the same, his fans must be feeling overwhelmed by his such lovable effort.

It is a notable fact that the actor uses the platform to its best to stay interactive with his fans and also to express love for family, friends and fans time and again. And while we have seen in the recent past how Shah Rukh showered ample affection for his kids on the social platform, showing such warmth for fans is simply appreciable.

BrOJu_-CEAEXFIA.jpg

For the first picture that he posted last night, SRK wrote: ‘A little curvaceous I have to say....or bent but not broken. Thanx.’ The sketch in itself had a slight tilted effect and Shah Rukh creatively mentioned it in his post.’

BrOKXKeCcAAH4_u.jpg

Just a moment after, he again posted a rather not-so-apt sketch done by some amateur and wrote: ‘Picasso said at the peak of his art, I want to learn how to draw like a child. U r already there. Thanx.’

BrOLELRCAAArRi-.jpg

To elaborate on how much he feel special about this sketch, SRK used a few flowery words and posted: ‘Wow! This is like worth more than a thousand words for sure! Awesome. Thanx.’

BrRm9hZCQAAa-bA.jpg

For the next one, Shah Rukh said, ‘Strangely it's the same lines & strokes which convey sorrow & wisdom alike...thanx.’

BrRoNclCQAASHV7.jpg

For the next sketch, where he was sketched from his initial days in Bollywood, Shah Rukh posted: ‘The image is from years ago and u have, as Anne Sexton said, filled the eyes with language....thanx.’

BrRpIhdCMAEki9P.jpg

Later, just for fun, the actor posted yet another sketch of him and posted ‘With time it's said we finally become caricatures of ourselves...this is before time...happy feet...thanx’ as description.

BrRpwE5CcAAUz7_.jpg

‘Shhhhh.... Keep silent you will sound less stupid that way. Thanx,’ posted the man with the next sketch.

BrRqqEACYAElAhk.jpg

And then again, moments later, the actor posted a sketch with the caption, ‘One of my most favourite...great art. "Only the dead have seen the end of War" thanx.’

BrRrtoOCIAAvV71.jpg

For the very last portrait, that seemed to be quite colourful, SRK wrote: ‘Wow...bang...pow! Bam! Early Holi celebrations....madly colourful. Thanx.’

We are totally mesmerized by Shah Rukh Khan’s such great way of showing love for his fans; and we bet so are you, yeah?

http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertai...han-posts-his-sketches-on-twitter--15331.html

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
    rollercoast says thanks.
  13. mumbiene

SRK sends out audio message to his 10 mn Twitter followers
    Mumbai, Nov 23, 2014, IANS:
    [​IMG]
    Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has treated his over 10 million followers on Twitter, thanking them for their love. He has even intended that he may start voice blogging soon.
    Shah Rukh has used an Audio Card to send the message to his fans. In the message, he says: "Hi everybody, I am Shah Rukh Khan. Why I'm introducing myself is because some of you may have heard me on radio, on television or films, but this is the first time you'll be hearing me on Twitter. And what better reason than to say 'I love you' for all the love you have given me, all the 10 mn heartbeats of love."

"Thank you very much, love you and I have been warned that if you guys like this experience, I will start voice blogging. I'm scared. Love you very much, and thank you all again."

Audio Card is one of the newest Twitter innovations SRK has used to thank his fans after reaching the milestone of 10 million followers on Twitter. He is the second most followed user in India.

On the micro-blogging platform, the "Happy New Year" actor is known for his quirky tweets.

Right from sharing his intimate family moments to trivia about his films, he has kept his fans informed about his day-to-day activities with over 8,000 tweets.

Recently, he even shared his son AbRam's photograph first on Twitter. It became one of his most retweeted tweets.

The actor also used the platform for various forms of outreach, including question and answer sessions with his fans.

Shah Rukh, who is also known for his unique marketing skills, delighted his fans through a personalised video message and an autographed poster mentioning the names of his fans for his most recent release "Happy New Year".
    http://www.deccanherald.com/content/443334/srk-sends-audio-message-his.html

Debbie, Mara, tasifa and 1 other person say thanks.
  14. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    niloofari says thanks.
  15. mumbiene

Shah Rukh Khan Becomes Second Most Followed Indian Celeb On Twitter
    By BusinessofCinema News Network on January 21, 2015
    [​IMG]

Bollywood’s King Khan, Shah Rukh has crossed 11 million followers on Twitter. ‘Happy New Year’ star Shah Rukh Khan has now become the second Indian to achieve so many followers on Twitter, after Amitabh Bachchan, who has 12.8 million followers. Recently, Big B was honoured with Social Media Person Of The Year Award. That’s about India, globally, ‘Happy New Year’ star Shah Rukh Khan stands on 90th position, whereas Amitabh Bachchan is on 70th position.

It’s been 5 years since the superstar, Shah Rukh Khan joined Twitter on January 2, 2010. Now SRK has 8,163 Tweets so far. King Khan, Shah Rukh joined Twitter after director and his really good friend, Karan Johar insisted. “Being extremely shy, I never thought I would be here (on Twitter). But my friend Karan Johar insisted that I should learn to share my life,” SRK posted after joining Twitter.

Soon after the actor joined, he has been sharing his thoughts, quotes, pictures with his family and from his shoots on Twitter. In fact, King Khan shared the first picture of his son AbRam on Twitter.

The other two Khans of Bollywood, Salman and Aamir are not that far behind in the game. Aamir Khan has 10.8 million followers on Twitter and Salman Khan has 10.2 million. Other B-town celebrities who have quite good followers on Twitter are Deepika Padukone (9.13 million), Priyanka Chopra (8.51 million), Hrithik Roshan (8.22 million) and Akshay Kumar (7.27 million)
    http://businessofcinema.com/bollywo...s-second-followed-indian-celeb-twitter/190159

Mara says thanks.
  16. mumbiene

Shah Rukh Khan ‘video tweet’s his fans, calls it ‘really cool’

[​IMG] Shah Rukh Khan, who is one of the most followed Bollywood stars in the country, is very active on Twitter.
    Written by Sonal Gera , Edited by Sarika Sharma | New Delhi | Posted: January 28, 2015 5:13 pm | Updated: January 28, 2015 6:29 pm
    Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan loves to use new technology and when micro blogging site Twitter installed a new feature ‘Video Tweeting’, King Khan was amongst the first ones to make use of this unique feature.

This is the message SRK tweeted to his fans and followers.
    He said, “Hi everybody. I think this is really cool that now I can video you guys, talk to you on video on Twitter for 30 seconds. So I am gonna send you some videos or shots from where I am working or when I am rehearsing or otherwise. See you guys soon. I think this is really cool. B-bye.”

Shah Rukh Khan ‏@iamsrk
    Trying video tweet

Shah Rukh Khan, who is one of the most followed Bollywood stars in the country, is very active on Twitter. Along with philosophical and inspirational quotes and pictures, with which he keeps his fans and followers informed of the important events in his life, the videos will now be an additional element. Indeed a good news for his fans.

Twitter’s Mobile Video Camera and inline editing experience lets one capture and share videos up to 30 seconds in an instant and express yourself much beyond 140 characters. Shah Rukh Khan is the first Indian to have access to and use this feature.

SRK has 11.1 mn followers on the micro blogging site.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/en...ns-calls-it-really-cool/#sthash.kT5wkQL5.dpuf

Baree, Mara and tasifa thank this.
  17. SharlaJ

SRK uses new Twitter Feature
    February 3rd, 2015

srk_twittervideo.jpg

Twitter’s new feature, the Twitter Mobile Video Camera, allows its users to capture, edit and share video’s up to 30 seconds in an instant from the Twitter app. The feature gives Twitter-users another way to express themselves beyond 140 characters. Actor Shah Rukh Khan was the first Indian to have acces to and use this feature.

Khan said: “There is always scope to go one step ahead where technology is concerned. I am always happy to take that if it gets me closer to all the people around the world who give me so much love and support.”

“Twitter has always come up with some interesting features and I am very glad that they look into suggestions made to them as well. This Mobille Camera of Twitter is something I am definitely going to enjoy using often.”

http://bollyspice.com/97451/srk-uses-new-twitter-feature

Mara, rubyroo and tasifa thank this.
  18. SharlaJ

When Shah Rukh Khan gave a lesson or two about music to Farhan Akthar…
    Thu, February 12, 2015 11:00pm UTC by Subramanian Harikumar

srk-farhan_120215.jpg

Curious to know what musical wisdom did Baadshah of Bollywood impart on Rock On! star? Read on…
    It is no doubt that Shah Rukh Khan is a star in every sense. Apart from his wit, sarcasm and philosophical side, the Happy New Year actor is also known for his knowledge on a wide range of subjects. This time around, it was his Don director Farhan Akthar who benefited from SRK’s musical recommendation.

Farhan, who has marked a niche for himself as an actor, director and musician, seems to be fed up of listening to music in various tech gadgets and platforms, and is really enjoying music on a gramophone record player, just like the olden days. And the one to introduce gramophone back to Rock On actor’s life is none other than King Khan. Farhan thanked Shah Rukh as he tweeted,” Life & technology comes around full circle. Thank u @iamsrk for re-introducing me to the way music should be heard.”

The Wazir actor seems to be hooked listening to The Beatles in his record player, enjoying music in an old fashioned way. And going by Farhan’s tweet, even SRK loves to hear music on a gramophone. While the bonding between the two stars over the love of music is endearing, their fans are eager to know if Shah Rukh and Farhan combo would rock the big screen yet again anytime soon.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-g...eed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=bollywood

Shah Rukh's Tweet to Farhan Akthar:

@faroutakhtar Life & technology comes around full circle. Thank u @iamsrk for re-introducing me to the way music should be heard. pic.twitter.com/wSuugggudM

B9pjMIHCcAI0t7I.jpg
    I am happy u like it. My Rock On man. Miss u and love you

19. mumbiene

Check out SRK's hot bod for Raees!

May 2, 2015
    CEBFEM_UkAEiuxi.jpg

Shah Rukh Khan posted a shirtless picture of himself today on his social networking account and revealed the body type that he will be sporting in his next film 'Raees'.

'Raees' is directed by Rahul Dholakia and has SRK playing the role of a gangster. SRK posted a picture of himself after gymming which showed the actor in a great shape.

Along with the picture SRK wrote,

"Raees shoot going great,smiles all around. & main apne dukh ko doobane ke liye gym jaata hoon & get into this body…"

Well what do you think about SRK's avatar in Raees because we are surely loving the hot body!
    http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/shah-rukh-khan/check-out-srks-hot-bod-raees

pic during @DabbooRatnani calendar 2015 shoot
    CEBswHwWYAEf0Nj.jpg CEBXJG4VAAAb4St.jpg large.jpg

20. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Wait the DR Calender Shooting Pics are the same Pic Shah Rukh has tweeted. :confused2:
    Ah now i see i have missunderstood the Tweet Shah Rukh means he wants to have back this Body :lol:

Last edited: May 3, 2015