1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

NEWBIES...Introduce yourself here plz...!!! :)

Discussion in 'Member Masala' started by Astri, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Debby

Debby ''Stand by Him Always"

Unthinkable, impossible, unheard of!!:eek: I don't think I could manage without the Planet!!!

Wafa and rubyroo thank this.
  2. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I'm Baaaaacccccccck!!! Kalee helped me out! Thank you, thank you, thank you Kalee!!
    So the old Debbie is back home at the Planet! Whew! What a trip! :p

Xeny, MaryAnnK and rubyroo thank this.
  3. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Oh good! So happy for you. It must have been wierd being that other Debby...

Debbie says thanks.
  4. ainy shah

ainy shah New Member

hi guys
    i am Ainy shah frm Pakistan

Xeny says thanks.
  5. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Hi Ainy! Welcome to the lovely Planet.

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Salam Ainy welcome to the Planet :)
    Please upload an SRK avatar and join the crazy SRK aliens :p

7. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Namaste. I'm Lise and I'm from Canada. Been lurking for a few weeks. First post.

I would love to tell you how I came to fall in love with Shahrukh Khan.

Last september I went to India, and when I was in Jaipur, my guide took me to a cinema to watch a film. It was Patha Poster Nikla Hero with Shahid Kapoor. No subtitles, but it was great fun anyway. So I thought this guy is pretty cute and he can dance too.

Back home I'm looking on the internet about Shahid and read about his supposed rivalry with Hrithik Roshan. So I'm looking up Hrithik on the net and downloaded a few of his movies. And then one night I watched K3G! OMG!!!!! When I saw that gorgeous man jumping off the plane and running toward the helicopter, I was just mezmerized.

It was February 20 2014. I've been hooked since. I've bought his movies thanks to Ebay. (I'm missing 9 of them but I'll find them!)

I have KKR app on my phone. I watch live streaming of KKR matches. I'm always on you tube to look at interviews and other stuff. Shahrukh Khan just took over my life!

I love his honesty, his wisdom, his hard work, his arrogance, his shyness, his dimples, his gorgeous hands, the way he walks, the way he talks, the intensity of his stare. Everything.

It is the first time that I have such intense feelings about someone that I will probably never meet in this lifetime. And I'm not some youngster, I'm the same age as Shahrukh!

I have pictures of him at my office and there,s nothing that makes me happier than a co-worker asking me who is this gorgeous man. Even guys mention how attractive he is.

Every night when I come back from work (I work night shift) I put a Shahrukh Khan movie to end the day in a perfect note.

Is there a cure to this illness? If there is please just destroy it! Life with Shahrukh is wonderful!

Baree, nika, rollercoast and 4 others thanked this.
  8. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

hi Lise! :hug: bien venue on our planet dear! hope u're here to stay cuz i can tell u, planet does get pretty addictive :biggrin1:

my first Shahrukh movie was K3G as well, and i totally get why it turned your whole life around :happy: i've seen it first when i was just 14 i think.. on national TV :lol: back then i had no internet connection, or very little for that matter, but 2 years later when the internet was just taking over i looked it up and finally fell in love with Shahrukh myself :heart: and let me tell u it's been 6-7 amazing years thanks to him, he's such an inspiration.

so prepare to get to know Shahrukh much more intimately here on the planet, it's so much more to his persona than his films! u'll fall in love irremediably :biggrin1:

9. tasifa

Thanks for the welcome Dea.

More than the actor it's the man that I fell in love with. Not in a stalkish sense but in a very pure sense. He and I have similar life experience about family, relationships and other things. So I feel pretty much connected to him in a spiritual way. And the fun part about my discovering of him being so recent, I have gazillion things to see and learn about him. I won't have enough of this lifetime!

Dea says thanks.
  10. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

Welcome, Lisa! I loved reading your story of how you fell in love with Shah Rukh Khan. So cool that you got to go to India! I don't think there is a cure to this illness. :) Life with Shah Rukh Khan is wonderful, isn't it?

rubyroo says thanks.
  11. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

What a beautiful story Lise!:heart: Wafa, who owns PlanetSRK, always jokes that she fell in love with Shah Rukh's feet first, because the first scene of his she saw, and when she fell in love with him, was that of his feet landing on the ground in the K3G helicopter scene.:p

What I love most about your story is that it captures just how pure and wonderful Shah Rukh's heart and soul are. I find it amazing that so many fans, who may only have known of him for a short time, can see and feel what a beautiful human being he is through his thoughts, words, actions, emotions and all else. He is a truly special human being and I'm so happy he has brought so much beauty and happiness into your life...but brace yourself, because this is just the beginning!:)

Welcome to PlanetSRK :grouphug: and please let me know if you have any questions.:)

nika, Jasmine and rubyroo thank this.
  12. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

hahaha :pound: that's so true!! haven't thought of that! i wonder if all of us fell in love with him after seeing K3G hehe. but when i did see it on national television i caught it kind of in the middle almost, during the Suraj Hua Maddham song... so maybe that is why it's still my favorite song. it's his favorite too :happy:

Jasmine and rubyroo thank this.
  13. K

My story is equally bizarre.:p I fell in love with him at the age of 5 in Deewana, and while watching him play a psychopath in Baazigar and Darr.:lol: Even then though, I was only 5, but thought to myself, I'm usually so scared of the villain in films, then why am I so drawn to him...? Regardless, I'm so glad I was.:D

nika, Jasmine, rubyroo and 1 other person say thanks.
  14. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

really?? :pound: omg so funny yaar. that's really strange to like a villain at the age of 5, i guess u and Shah were just meant to be :biggrin1:

15. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

I love your story. We can all relate.

Jasmine says thanks.
  16. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Welcome Lise and sorry there is no cure :p in fact usually the feelings get more intense. I was going thru a really rough patch in my life when I found this beautiful man...and I thank God I did. And so began my wonderful trip with Shah Rukh Khan and the Planet. His courage and fearlessness in his life helps me every day. It's a wonderful addiction that for me has lasted over 4 yrs now and just gets stronger every day. Many of us here are SRK's age and like me even older. So don't worry there are plenty of us to share in this wonderful addiction of Shah Rukh Khan. But sorry there is no cure.....just enjoy the ride!:p

17. tasifa

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It's nice to know that there are lots of people out there who feels the same about Shahrukh. Because most of my friends don't really understand my passion and think I'm strange. lol Hopefully I'll talk to you soon. Going to rewatch Mohabbatein now. :heart: :violin:

Debbie, Jasmine and rubyroo thank this.
  18. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

@tasifa You've captured it so we'll - what's so special about Him and why we are so hopelessly addicted. :D
    Someone warned me in my early days here on the planet that there is no cure. Be warned and enjoy! :madgrin:

19. Becca

Becca Member

I'm in Srk heaven :p

rubyroo says thanks.
  20. K

Welcome to PlanetSRK Becca!:hug: Have fun and let me know if you have any questions.:)