1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

New Song Promo Featuring SRK & Sush

Discussion in 'Dulha Mil Gaya' started by DianaDimple, Dec 11, 2009.

1. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

my sentiments exactly!!! :mad:

omg!! the song!!! :puke: vv is soooooooooo irritating!!! im soooo mad!!! giving sharu such a mediocre "special" appearance! im tired of people using sharu for their dumb movies!!! he should stop doing such appearances! :rant:

this reminds of veer-zaara...when those idiots rehashed and released yeh lamhe judaai ke!! gold-diggers!!! :argue:

2. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

ok, i get it now :lol:
    Shah Rukh looks sexier :hungry::flame:

3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I think the idea of the song towards the end, was to mock Sushmita Sen.

4. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

ok.. i dont understand how releasing this song is going to effect MNIK? :confused2:

5. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

not mock... tribute :nod:
    i don't think shahrukh would intentionally mock an actress on film.. he's way above such cheap thrills

6. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

personally we can all blame vaswani but SRK is equal to blame for taking it up. whether it is a friend or not..he can say no!

7. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

yeah, but he looks really cute doing the tribute. :kiss:

And his expression when the guy kisses him, :pound:

8. RizwanaShahrukh

it wont affect MNIK! It will affect sharu's career graph! in between Rab ne (THE BLOCKBUSTER) and MNIK (THE MIND-BLOWING MEGA BLOCKBUSTER) we gona see Dulha Mil Gaya for the rest of our lives! :puke:

Materially, this doesnt do any good for sharu! :pout:

9. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

it wont effect MNIK :nono:

10. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

are you serious? :suspicious:
    so DMG is going to effect SRK career graph and people wont go to watch MNIK for that?
    oh come on :lol:
    he made worse movies :tape2: and his career is still at the top.. MNIK is going to take him to the top of the top when it comes out :thumb:

11. RizwanaShahrukh

true! but i think sharu was emotionally bound....as u know... vv did "alot" for him during his struggle.... he couldnt say no...even i wouldnt say no if i was sharu...

but that doesnt mean vv must give him something soooooo poor! :suspicious:

and then imagine if sharu said no...everyone would start calling him ungrateful.... etc... :confused: he was in a catch22..no wonder after this, he said NO MORE special appearances!

12. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

lmao at where this conversation is heading :pound:
    omg :rofl:

13. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: New Song Promo Featuring SRK & Sush

whenever i watch the trailer or this new one...at 1:02... reminds me everytime to Raj in RNBDJ :lol:

14. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

^aww, thats so true! :heart:

i like that part when the old man kisses him :pound:
    SRK's facial expression looks so cute!

15. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

can we please focus on the hottness that is shah!?? :madgrin::flame:

16. RizwanaShahrukh

no ruji!! :argue: im not saying no ones gona watch mnik!!!! :doh:

im saying i just hate seeing these "cheap" movies inbetween HIS real blockbuster movies!!! he should disassociate himself and his name with mediocre products! thats all....

rather keep it clean.... as it is some nuts are going around calling DMG Sharu's movie! :mad: then when it comes to counting back-to-back blockbusters....this movie is gona spoil it all!!

why do u think the media and critics believe Akshay is the only hero with 4 back to back blockbusters??!!!

u and i know sharu is the best! but joining his name with movies like these is "lowering" him....in the general public's opinion!

look at aamir...what he is doing is right!!! he doesnt do sp's and thats it! just concentrates on his OWN projects! and that what sharu needs to learn! to stop doing "favours" for friends! coz when the movie is a hit, they dont applaud him (ala Hey Baby) and when it flops..they jump to knock at him! (ala Boothnath, Krazzy 4, Billu)

all we need is ... CDI -> OSO -> RNBDJ -> MNIK!!! :nod:

no DMG and even billu for that matter!!!

17. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

they actually say the words Main Hoon Na in this full song!!!
    its a coincidence huh :pound:

18. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

oh really? im soo focussed on shah.. i have noo idea wht the heck they're singing abt!? :twitch:

19. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

did you download the full song yet?

20. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

no.. just from the promo