1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

New Look -> i can't see it!

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by SolasMorat, Dec 9, 2006.

1. SolasMorat

SolasMorat New Member

Hello everybody,

maybe someone can help me? :confused2:

When i get on planetsrk.com i still see the "old" look (paheli). What can i do to get the new look (don)???? Maybe i have to do any settings?

thanks
    Solas

2. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

yh same her can anyone help please

3. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Try to upload the new site again.

If you always are logging in with the old page the PC will remember only this page after a while. So you have to restart it again to delete the PC memory for the old page.

4. SolasMorat

SolasMorat New Member

AW: New Look -> i can't see it!

thanks evy, but am not sure...
    I have this problem since few days. When i get in to planetsrk.com the page always remember me. I delete the cookies! What else can i do? :confused:

5. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

still not to sure can you explain it more please sorry for being a pain its k if you dont want to

6. SolasMorat

SolasMorat New Member

AW: New Look -> i can't see it!

Always when i go on planetsrk (i tried many times) i can't see the new look "Don" (it's still automatically the old look "paheli"). I think evy is right.
    I don't need to log in, it happens automatically (the page remember me). I think, that's the reason why i still get the old look. My log in and the pahli-image are ...connected. Most likely i have to delete the PC memory, but i don't know how). I delete the cookies and Temp.Interntfiles. So, what can i do???? :help:

7. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

I have the same problem... I don't understand, if I'm at school and I go to planetsrk then still I see Paheli

8. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

But at home I have the new look... and that's important:D