new contest?

Discussion in 'Contests & Competitions' started by hashim, Oct 16, 2007.

1. hashim

hashim New Member

I think I have been missing out on good contests here, for some reason I didn't visit this section I'm sorry. will there be anymore competitions wafa where you will be giving away more autographs of shahrukh khan? :eek:

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

well I did not miss it, but I was not able to participate.:(

So please lets have another contest.

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

im sure there will be loads of contests yaars :hug: dont worry, though im sure didi and the mods are busy right now, but there will be more for sure :thumb:

5. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

hashim...dont worry....all you have to do is wait and keep an eye...:) do post and enjoy around;)

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

hashim, I don't think there is any other forum that has done so many contests and given away so many autographs and srk related items as much as we have done for our members here.

we probably will have more contests in the future, but for the rest of the year if I got any more autographs I will NOT do contest, I will just give them away to members who I think they deserve it for one reason or another. so start posting ;)

7. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

Wow!!..this is soooo nice of you Wafa didi!!..:hug:!!..

i would love to win SRK autograph and/or other goodies!!..:D.

8. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

awww. ok i will start posting alot now.. hmm where to start? thanks wafa didi for making things possible.. bunch of hugs to you.. samantha

9. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

Well I'm glad to hear that Wafa didi, but will still keep posting and checking in for any new contest that might come up!
    Dhanyawaad

Ximena

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

don't get me wrong, its not only posting that counts, I know there are many members who got very busy with school or family issues and can't spend too much time in the forum, but their loyalty and hearts are in this place. being active certainly pays off but I also keep other factors in mind to be fair.

11. hashim

hashim New Member

ok thank you for your reply wafa.:)

12. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

:amen:... very well said Didi. :thumb:

And it's all those loyal, caring and dedicated members here who make our PlanetSRK Family so special. :heart: :grouphug: :heart:

13. beegees

beegees New Member

thank you didi.:)

14. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

Thanks wafa di. we'll try our level best 2 become eligible 2 get the autograph

15. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

aawww thanks wafa didi.. there's alot to acknowledge, but we'll all do our best.. lots of hugs..

16. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

yup:heart::thumb:

17. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Wafa this is really awasome :) you are very generous and PlanetSrk is the most wonderful forum :)

18. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

i have been to several other forums for Shahrukh, and i can tell you there's nothing like Planet Srk.. this is the only site i go to and stick with, everyone here is always so sweet and willing to lend a hand.. thanks everyone for putting this together.. i love this site..

19. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

:thumb:You both are so right. I agree u totally.:grouphug:

20. srk_kushal

srk_kushal I Like Blue...

Qualities of a perfect moderator! :thumb:

:heart:

21. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

Thank you dear Wafa,especially for us, those crazy not too young anymore,which can not dream to go out meeting our beloved...giving us this chance...i thank you my dear from my heart...i thank you for doing so much for us ... you are a true angel...and maybe who knows you will consider those from coutrys never known or visited by Shahrukh(and for sure never will )God bless you my dear!:heart::hug: