New Banners

Discussion in 'Contests & Competitions' started by srkpreityfan, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

I am in the mood to see new banners - can we start a new competition? Is anyone else interested? :)

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Of course.. I want to see every new banner...! :)
    A compentition would be nice... but it's not a need... :p

I suggest a new topic in the picture section, where we can post our banner entries.... just for suggestion... because I think without a 'competition' we make a better job! ;)
    You can see this in the 'Signature for the I-Khan' topic...
    That was not a competition and with every new signature we went better and better...:thumb:

The last competition about banners was great... it was a lot of fun... but again...
    without a 'pressure' to make 'the ultimative' banner, I think,
    would be more effective...:suspicious:

It's just an idea... :noidea:

What do you think???

4. srkpreityfan

Oh - that's fine with me - I just thought that we would do a competition because that's what happened last time when we had new banners. But I like your idea better. I just would like to see some new ones and I would like to try to make some - so do you think it's ok for me to start a thread in the graphics forum and then this thread can be closed?

5. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Great idea Ladies and yes, I entirely agree with Nicole :nod:... I'd prefer not to have a competition this time around, but that everyone has a chance to display their creations without any pressure. :thumb:

I'm not too much into competitions anyway, I just don't like to compete with any of my fellow Planet members... it's better to work together as a team than 'against' each other... afterall we're a great TEAM. :grouphug:

But how about asking the admins (Wafa Didi and Bhuwan) first before we get started, to find out what they think about it and whether there'll be any guidelines for the banners ? ;)

6. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Good idea! :)

I love the ones we have, but so much has happened, there are so many new pics and KBC and DON.... :cool: :D

A journey through his films would be fine.... :)

7. srkpreityfan

Sounds good! I will PM Wafa and Bhuwan.... :)

8. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

That's great Gracie. :thumb:

Oh... I really love that idea Brita... that's a good one... the possibillities are endless. :D

9. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

it`s a very good idea. like to do some banners too. but without competition. without compression. let´s see what ideas we all will have. so many beautifull movies. i don`t know where i shall start....... witch sceene is the best.... can`t wait. let`s have fun girls ....... and start.....

10. SRK Pagal

SRK Pagal OSO ROCKS

Good idea Grace n Brita:) I'm all up for it.Waiting for Bhuwan/Wafaji's reply

11. srkpreityfan

Still waiting for Wafa's answer - Bhuwan is ok with it if Wafa approves.... :)

12. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

I think its a great idea. I would like to try and do something but I do not have very good pictures of SRK.:(
    and my computer is slow as a snail. (yes I have telephone connection to the internet) but we still need to wait for Wafa approval.

13. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

sorry for the delay. I just asked the mods to start a contest so we will soon inshaAllah.

14. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

:high5:... Great! I am really curious and can't wait to see your work!!! :D :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :nod:

15. srkpreityfan

Thanks very much, Wafa :) Do you prefer a contest? We were discussing here that we would like to make creations without the "pressure" of a contest and that perhaps a date could be set to submit them and then you (or someone appointed by you) could choose which ones to use. Please let us know your preference when you have a moment. Thanks again! :D

16. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

wow awesome!! another contest... wow there are so many talented members... good luck to you guys...

17. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

:confused: contest or no contest? :confused:

18. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

yes contest...just give us mods a few more hours:p

19. srkadz

srkadz Well-Known Member

I wanna participate too! :D Can someone tell me what to do and give me some more info? :) Thanks!

20. srkpreityfan

The rules will be decided soon. I guess a contest is also fine - how else would the new banners be chosen? :noidea: I think everyone here respects one another and will choose fairly.... :)

21. srkadz

srkadz Well-Known Member

And will the banner be used in this forum?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.