1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

New Banners

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Wafa, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

We have many of the most talented SRK fans who are very creative and possess great taste.

We would like to invite members to participate in making the forum's new banners.
    We need simple, elegant and attractive banners using most recent pictures of SRK.
    your choice of pictures should be the right ones; focused and clear.
    no flowers, hearts, animals or stars. Sirf SRK.

If you are interested please post in this topic, I will let you know the sizes needed.

We will choose the ones we see fit for our look once everyone is done. you only need to submit one banner, but if you wish to give more you are more than welcome to do that.

mumbiene, shahrukhjaan, Ishq19 and 4 others thanked this.
  2. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Great news Wafa Di... :D Can I try my hand at it? Never made a banner before... :)

Wafa says thanks.
  3. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

YAY! Glad to know I can contribute to our new Planet!! Can I join??? ThankYou, Wafa di!! :)

Wafa says thanks.
  4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

That's great thank you ladies :)
    I have a long day running out but will get you the sizes soon inshaAllah, I've pm'd bhuwan about it.

5. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

Wow Great , It's my pleasure, if I can help in that [​IMG] .. can i join too?

Wafa says thanks.
  6. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Oh, this is exciting! I love all the creativity my friends here on this Planet have to share! I can't wait to see what is coming!

Wafa and Anjali72 thank this.
  7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

hehe i had already asked Carol to design one, i'm sure u all miss Carol's creations just like me
    unfortunately she is very busy, so am i, therefore i dunno what to do :( i hope there are other talented members available. i will try and create smth but i already have the CUPs siggies in line

Wafa says thanks.
  8. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Same here. I love what you guys create and I am really looking forward to see the new banners. Hope we will get one with his actual Don-look with the long hairs and the beard![​IMG][​IMG]

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you Dea, I love Carol's work a lot too, but I know she's very busy so I don't pressure her at all. if she has time I know she would do it.

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

OK, I just referred to the size of the old banners we had on the old forum and we're using one of them on top.

Please follow the following size:
    Width is 1200 pixels x Height 100 pixels
    File size 150 KB MAXIMUM

Have fun and take your time, most importantly please use recent pictures of SRK like the Ra One poster, and my favorite of all the pictures from Belmont ad!

no certain time to finish by, but so we can have them all at the same time to choose, how does the end of this month Feb 28? if you need more time let me know and thanks to you all.

myshahrukh and danshula thank this.
  11. bhuwan

bhuwan Administrator Staff Member

Also, if anyone can help convert the existing banners (just need to combine two halves of the images into 1 image) please let me know. There are about 80 images

12. danshula

@bhuwan - I can help :) Do you mean making 80 images into 40 images?? like combining them? Hope I got it right! But I can surely help! :)

13. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

but why can't we use old pics too? i mean from old movies. i'd love to see banners of DDLJ, CDI, Devdas, K3G etc...

14. danshula

May be we can make new banners of old movies??? Because I love old movies tooo! I am sure all of us do!

Dea says thanks.
  15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

so I guess this means we don't need to split the banner like we did for the old forum

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

@Anshu and Dea: I also love old movies, but earlier I had many requests from members to change our banners as they've gotten old.
    I think we need to update our look and use new and current pictures all the time for a fresh look. So, please use current and new pictures this time. thank you :)

danshula says thanks.
  17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Bhu, why do we need to combine the old banners? we are having new ones done..

18. danshula

@Wafa Di - whom and where should I send it to?? Should I post them here on this thread? or PM you?

Wafa says thanks.
  19. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Yes, I really miss her and her creations. [​IMG]

Can't wait for the new ones... [​IMG]

Dea and Wafa thank this.
  20. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

I'm still around, guys. Just not a lot of extra time for being creative right now, which sucks. I may get a chance to do something this coming weekend, if things go right.

MaryAnnK, Dea and Wafa thank this.