New Banners competition

Discussion in 'Contests & Competitions' started by Wafa, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

Now that we have many new awesome OSO and CDI pics I think we can update our banners, hai na?

any one interested in having their OSO and CDI banners used in the site?

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Awesome... new banners. :thumb:

I'm very tempted to take part... if I actually should find the time to work on any banners. :rolleyes:

Btw. are the Mods. allowed to take part ? :eek:

4. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

some new banners would be great....!!!!!

5. Links

Links SRK is in my Heart

id love to take a part in this competition! :)

6. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Wish I would have the software to make banners! I would love too. But I look forward to seeing all the creations of the fans!

BTW, Gai, I know that you are Mod now, but I really would love to see your artistic pieces here.

Thanks Wafa!

7. Wafa

ok so we have Gai, Andrea and Elina as contestants. anyone else interested to show their talents?

the banners will be included in the ikhan so we should hurry up with this.
    I won't mention any "rewards" to this competition but I usually reward members whenever I can. the fact that SRK will see your talent should be rewarding enough, in my opinion, hai na?

If you are interested in being a contestant please post here. I will be posting the banner requirements tonight.

8. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

What's the deadline? I will try as long as I have until at least January 14! :D It's been ages since I have made anything...

9. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

ja for me it also will be better to start in the new year....dont know exactly how much time is left for pc the next days with all the chrismasthings arround. is it possible?

10. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

good luck to everyone and im lookin to fwd it:cheer2:

11. Wafa

if you guys want to extend this to Jan 14th then we can't include it in this iKhan, maybe the following. can you do it by Dec 30th?

12. Wafa

Taken from previous contests, here are the Rules of this new contest:

Here are the rules for the sizes of the banners:

Please use new SRK pics from OSO, CDI or recent events and magazines.

Size: Width:1300 ; Height:201 Pixels (Like the banners you see at the top of the page [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Format: the following formats are accepted: JPG, GIF, PNG, or PSD(preferably)

It's better not to have any pictures on the right side of Shah Rukh because they might get cut...

The banners can be animated, but please keep the file size as low as possible by removing any unneccesary frames/making adjustments.

Submisson: Post your beautiful creations in this thread. Unike the previous contest, you can post more than one banner [​IMG]

Come on everybody!!! [​IMG] It's Showtimeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Well... I think that's managable. I'll try my best cause I'd really like Shah Rukh to see our creations :) (if mine will actually get chosen :eek:).

14. Links

Links SRK is in my Heart

sure, its enough time for me)

15. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

yesss!!...:rockon:...what more do u need!!..:D....i wish i cld enter!!..but i have no idea how to make these banners !!..:(....but good luck to alll entering!!..:thumb:..looking forward to seeing all ur lloveeelllyy banners of CDI and OSO!!!..:becky:

16. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

And, please, remember to upload all your banner creations in our PlanetSRK Photo Album,
    preferably in the 'Wallpapers section'. :)

17. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

first trial
    [​IMG]

18. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

@ Andrea: I approved your banner... n(ice) one. ;)

One more thing for all the contestants, please only post the Thumbnails of your banners...
    cause they're so big. Thanks. :)

19. bhuwan

bhuwan Administrator Staff Member

Really well done,.

20. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Beautiful, Andrea :thumb:! Looking forward to all the other banners.

21. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

To avoid any confusion I deleted my first entry to work it over and I posted the new version again on page 4. :p