Namaste from Mumbai

Discussion in 'Member Masala' started by tasifa, Nov 18, 2016.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Hello. So sorry I haven't kept in touch, but the Internet access has been very sparse and not good. This morning I went to Maratha Mandir to see DDLJ. It was a little surreal to see it on a big screen. I had goosebumps. The cinema was half full with mostly guys. I was the only white person and made a big impression when I sang the songs. Lol. In my excitement I forgot to take a selfie in front of the poster. But I have a picture of the Marquee and of my ticket. The price is very cheap 25 rupees for a balcony seat compare to a movie like Force 2 who was released today at 150 rupees.

Tomorrow I will go to Bandra and squat Mannat. I know that Shahrukh is attending the Coldplay concert tomorrow, so maybe I will see him driving out of the house.....

My pics are too big to be posted here, so once I am home I will post some of it.

Bye for now.

MaryAnnK, Dea and rollercoast thank this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Wonderful to hear from you @tasifa! :D I've been wondering how you're getting on. DDLJ is an experience to remember for a lifetime, isn't it? Looking forward to hearing more, and good luck with the srk-spotting. :D

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  4. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

I've squatted Mannat for 4 hours, met some very nice people, talked while we were waiting but Shahrukh was out for Dear Zindagi promotion. Tonight he's gonna be at the Coldplay concert.....i guess it will be for another time. It'll give me another reason to come back to India.

MaryAnnK and Dea thank this.
  5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Shame. But a great place to hang out. :D

MaryAnnK and Dea thank this.