1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Nélly

Discussion in 'Member Masala' started by Nelly, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nelly

Nelly New Member

Salam,
    J’ai une grande conviction du fait de vouloir quelque chose dans cette vie, tout l’univers conspire à nous permettre de l’avoir. Ce fabuleux site me permettra sûrement à m’approcher d’une personne tellement aimée – SRK- .
    Je m’appelle Nawal,:wave: de nationalité marocaine, ma ville natale : El jadida – www.eljadida.ma (je vous invite à faire un tour:car: ).
    Ma deuxième langue normalement c’est le français, par contre j’essayerai de communiquer avec vous en anglais, à vrai dire il y a pleins de sites web ou je pourrais faire la traduction.:ranger:
    Cordialement.

Salam, I have a great conviction because of wanting something in this life, all the universe conspires to allow us to have it. This fabulous site will surely enable me to approach a so loved person - SRK-. I am called Nawal, of Moroccan nationality, :wave: my birthplace: El jadida - www.eljadida.ma (I invite you to make a turn:plane: ). My second language normally it is French, on the other hand I will try to communicate with you of English, to tell the truth there is full with Web sites or I could make the translation.:ranger: Cordially.

2. italianfan

italianfan New Member

welcome to the forum
    bye
    Rita

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Hello Nelly and welcome to the planet:D :welcome: . we are so glad you joined us. we have a few moroccan members here too.
    please use this topic to introduce yourself http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44

and I will close this one to stop duplication.
    :closed_2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.