1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

My Name Is Khan stars to leave for the US

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by mumbiene, May 27, 2009.

1. beegees

beegees New Member

:whoo: I will see if I can go to san francisco. I hope they reveal their locations so we can go to the set

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

oh yea, I forgot the fog :p. Karan gets what karan wants. I think they also have better skyscrapers there, maybe that's what they needed. I'm just grateful they didn't go to NYC

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I'm so excited to give him the gifts and the pants, I might just ask him to wear them their :p

4. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

i know pri! i really hope they do come, i would totally be able to meet him then!

lol wafa ji san fran's weather isn't that great compared to LA! its a long drive too!

5. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

From the pictures you can see that this week they were shooting at Powell Street. A famous area in SF where they have lots of shopping and also their famous trolley ride! Of course it's not much help to know where the shooting was after it's already happened, but just in case it's there in the future too there might be a better chance for those of you who were thinking of going.:)

6. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Kalee, that was exactly what I was thinking. Old news is not helpful today!!!