1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

My Name Is Khan stars to leave for the US

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by mumbiene, May 27, 2009.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

-A +AFontGeety Sahgal
    Posted: May 29, 2009 at 1758 hrs IST

After completing their second schedule in Mumbai, the cast of My Name Is Khan will leave for San Francisco on June 1. Shah Rukh Khan, who plays the lead in the film, will be leaving a day later. Major scenes will be shot during the month-long schedule in the US. Ten-year-old Tanay Chheda, (young Jamal in Slumdog Millionaire), who is playing the young Shah Rukh, will not be accompanying the remaining cast and crew since he has already completed 80 per cent of his scenes. He will be shooting the remaining scenes in July-August once the team is back in Mumbai for the final schedule.
    As for Shah Rukh’s character, he is an autistic who gets arrested for ‘suspicious behaviour’ and is charged for being a suspected terrorist. Others in the cast include Kajol, Zarina Wahab, Jimmy Sheirgill and Sheetal Menon.
    http://www.screenindia.com/news/my-name-is-khan-stars-to-leave-for-the-us/466833/

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i guess it will be a 2009 release after all :D

3. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

are they coming to DC or wat?!????? :hurt:

4. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I have to know when that will be. I am only 1 1/2 hours away and would really, really try to get there. Oh my gosh. This is exciting!!

5. mumbiene

Maryann, you lucky girl, so clothe .:)
    I cross my fingers that you have the chance:)
    to get a glimps to Shahrukh.:crazy:
    He is so long in the city,I´m sure you can see him .:thumb:

6. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Yes please! Yes please! Let's hope so! :D

7. Mannat

Mannat SHAHRUKH's wifey ;)

Ohohohoho.... AAMEEN :pray2: AAMEEN :pray2: AAMEEN :pray2:

8. Mannat

Mannat SHAHRUKH's wifey ;)

Howwww LUCKYYY.... :scared: ...!! May you get to meet him.... which you've always dreamt of...!!! :thumb:

9. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

this film will be...beyond words
    SRK acting will be A1...10 on 10 like always

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

lets hope this time the attempts to meet him and give him his gifts work out.
    I really don't know why they're going to san fran.. what does it have that LA doesn't? we even have better weather...

11. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

they have a bridge....lots of really steep hills...and fog :p (from what I've heard) Oh, and if the Rice-a-Roni commercials are any indication, they have a trolly/streetcar, too ;)

12. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

aww hope so too! we could even say it's for his 44th bday now lol :laugh:

13. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

wafa di... do you knw if they're just going to be in san fran? any chance of DC?
    pls pls pls pls!! :pray2::pray2:

14. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I just emailed my nephew who has contacts in the movie industry. I have asked him to see if he can find out any information, if it is San Francisco or LA. I hope to hear something today or tomorrow.

15. tanyak

tanyak Lighting up UR Life

Let me know if you pllan on going, Maybe I can make it up there too!!!:cool::D

16. mumbiene

MaryAnn, this is very great to contacted the movie industry.
    I`m sure that you and all the people from Karlifornia have a great chance to get a glimps to the shoot because it`s outside.
    I wish you all the best!:thumb:
    I found this,lets go girls!

Movie Extras Needed for My Name Is Khan

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188996/board/thread/139227562

Shooting: 04.06.09 - 13.07.09

Lokation: San Francisco und Oakland

17. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

how in the world do they describe mnik as a low budget film??!?! tht's laughable!! :lol:

18. dadi

dadi SRK ki wannabe mom

I wish you all the best for the fulfilling of your wish, dear!! :thumb:.I´d do the same!!

19. dadi

dadi SRK ki wannabe mom

So do I!! Especially because of the pants...:D:bounce: and the crystal, of course!!! As for the curiosities - do you have cable-cars and those extremely hilly and curved roads?? I´m sure they want to show those typical highlights of Frisco.
    Never mind dear! Frisco is worth going to! And LA was already to be seen in Pardes.

20. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

By American standards it is low-budget.