1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

My Name is Khan release date and worldwide locations

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by phul, Jan 23, 2010.

1. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

The strangest thing is that Fox was going to release today here about three movies among them MNIK..and strangely they all were showing except MNIK why I don't know. :sad:

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i think i do :tape2::suspicious:

3. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Oh! That so sucks! Doing that a day before the release - I wonder what's wrong with Fox!!! Luckily I have 2 theaters a couple hours away from where I live that will screen MNIK - just hoping and praying that the snow doesn't come in between.

Ru and my other friends here (from Egypt, Kuwait, Jordon) - I'm praying for you all. Hopefully they won't postpone the screening further... I hope too that it's nothing bad on the business front for Fox - can't really imagine why they would push back the film all of a sudden!

4. jg2k

jg2k The.One

:confused:

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

its really weird cause the posters of the movie were already in our cinemas and the poster was also in the website but no information was provided, then last night.. its like gone from the website, i dont know about the cinemas around here.. and then just this silly news.. it never happened before really, and i would really love to have an explanation for it.. guess will demand one tomorrow

6. donshema

I guess we should tweet this to Karan and shahrukh to know what Fox is NOT doing :mad2:

7. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

isnt FOX the same for everyone in the middle east? cant we email them or sth?? better than trouble SRK and Kjo, i tweeted KJo then i felt guilty, he got so many to worry about.. we have to do this ourselves.. what say Shaimaa?

8. donshema

I guess if they are doing this on purpose they won't listen to us.....but SRK and Karan are much more powerful than us....so they can do much more with just a phone call than we will do with so many emails.....what do u think?

9. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

but they are busy.. too much going on with the promos..
    i guess if we have so many fans sending them emails from the Middle East, then they will just have to do sth about it rite? i just want an explanation for this stupid action..

10. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Or is it that FOX just wants to push their own English language releases first and not lose out on any of that business! Whatever it is, it is just sick! Yeah, we should all e-mail in to them, tweet people and keep this incident in the news and demand an explanation right away...

11. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

i agree with Ru Shaimaa...Shah and Karan already have plenty on their plates..whether it be about promoting the film or the other bad stuff surrounding the film...have you tried to find out why exactly they are not showing the film anymore?..you should try and put your point across to the cinemas as a customer..:)..i hope it'll work out for you inshAllah..:pray2:..

12. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i guess they are! their new movies suck anyway..

13. jg2k

jg2k The.One

It's totally sick on their part if they are doing so... But let's hope for the best Ji. Make sure we get this on twitter, mail them and make our voices heard...

If there's a reason, I'd want Fox to come out with it as soon as possible. They have too many peoples' hopes pinned on them right now!

14. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i'll "follow" them on twitter now.. trying to find a contact way to them.. they dont even have email!!

15. donshema

Do u think SRK or Karan won't know about it....they will definitely know sooner or later....okay I'll tweet Fox too.

16. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

salaam i would say dont worry giys i think its a big release so they have put it to two phases like india europe and then rest of world after i think something like it will release all over inshallah just have to be patient and it will be the best of films i will say

17. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

stupid if they are keeping Middle East in the second phase, cause Middle East is a VERY IMPORTANT part of the success of ANY Indian movie!

18. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Yeah, it's a strange thing! They also have an Official Facebook page...

19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

address since now i have FB thanks to crazy BOC :lol:

20. donshema

they wrote on the posters here that the release date is 10 of Feb.......we asked before we go and they said "yes" but at the last minute when we were already there, they apologized saying many excuses actually.

1- there is something wrong with the version.
    2- the movie is not delivered to Egypt from Fox yet.
    3- the movie came here late and it must go through censorship first.
    4- the fox guy here is scared that he won't collect money from the movie.

what should we believe then? also the man we talked to said he saw the first part of the movie and it's awesome......so how come he saw it and it's not here yet......I don't like this but I hope it really release next week maximum.