1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

MY NAME IS KHAN: Karan's next hit audio score!

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan's Music' started by prilvsrk, Jul 23, 2009.

1. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

I can't wait to here the music.

2. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

yup i was also on twitter and saw the release date of the music and im ecstatic!! im sure its gonna be great!!!

3. ~(Baadshah)~

~(Baadshah)~ ♥ Μý ηαmε ιs κhαη ♥

The music is gonna rock, I can assure you.. Waiting for a classy and mindblowing soundtrack..!

4. an87

an87 Hmm...just dream...

This is Enigma's song, title: Sensing the Spheries from album Metamorphosis :D

5. rihanaaa

rihanaaa ♥I like blue♥

:)

6. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

If i am honest....the soundtrack will be a hit with the fans but i feel it will take time for the normal people to warm up to it. all the songs are situational therefore it will take time. however after the film is released...the soundtrack sales will go through the roof!

7. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

17 more days to go:dance:

8. lybeckham

lybeckham SRK- my HERO

I like all the songs from K_J films. and most favourite are k3G,KHNH, KANK and dostana.
    i wish MNIK be the greatest of all.:pray: I wish MNIK be greater than Jai HO !:pray: I wish MNIK be greater than anyother films and SRK to win the OScar.:pray:

SHAH i love you !!:D:D:D

9. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

so excited! the countdown is on!

10. MyNaMeIsUMAR

MyNaMeIsUMAR Active Member

Hey people

Today the full song Sajda was played on Radio city 91.1 Fm Mumbai and they said that they have exclusively tied up with SRK.

SRK also gave a personal message " You are listening the song Sajda of my film My Name Is Khan only on radio city etc etc etc"

If you get Radio city in your city or If you are from Mumbai then you may get to hear the song.

P.S. The song is just awesome....

11. ~(Baadshah)~

the first song of MNIK.."Sajda"...will be exclusively on zoom from the 27th and on star gold..

Karan on twitter :rockon:

12. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

13. srkadz

srkadz Well-Known Member

14. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

love the new promo...can't wait for the album!

15. rihanaaa

rihanaaa ♥I like blue♥

16. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I agree, that even if it will not be an instant chartbuster, the music will surely grow on people... You know, I'm ashamed to admit it now, but when I first heard the music of CDI, I was not that impressed by Maula Mere, but after I saw the film, I just fell in love with the song, and I still love it two years later. Some songs take time, but sometimes you end up loving them more, than some other song that you like instantly... :)

17. ~(Baadshah)~

18. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot,SRK Lover &#!:)

19. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

that means we wont get to hear the full song then if we're not in india :pout:
    cant wait to see the promo on tv

20. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

:pout: i really wish we could hear the full song too