1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

My Name is Khan filming updates

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by Wafa, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I will try to update you as much as I can with film news but won't release any important information if/when I get to know any.
    As I mentioned before Karan has been here in LA and started filming since monday. SRK and Kajol are not here yet. SRK will be in LA by end of Dec or beginning of Jan. they will be in the US for 90 days.
    last I was told was they will be based in LA but will also film in Miami and Las Vegas. no news on washington D.C. as was planned earlier.

2. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

Well great Wafa! Thankyou!
    Are they going to shoot 90 days, really? How cool! It made me very happy. Miami, Las Vegas great! It sounds interesting.

If you dont mind can i ask you Wafa where youve got this information from ? :).

3. lara

lara Jodi No.1

are you sure ???because i read this.....

When are you coming to Calcutta next?

I am leaving now for America (for My Name is Khan) for 40 days.

But thanks for the Info :D

4. jOoOoOoOoOdi

jOoOoOoOoOdi New Member

Well great Wafa! Thankyou!

5. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

thanks wafa di! please let us knw abt DC when you get the information... i'm soo excited!!!

6. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

inshallah he will come to Dc and inshallah i will meet him!! OMG this is so exciting!!

7. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

Karan started shooting..wow..Kajol and Shahrukh will be there soon..:heart::heart:
    I cant believe its happening..its such an old dream coming true..I dont know how to thank Karan ..
    Finally a Kajol - Shahrukh film against all odds...finally...thank god...

8. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

oh my gosh, that's awesome news wafa didi,. thanks for letting us know what you can.. i only wish i was in LA, :( any ideas of them shooting in Texas maybe or making a pit stop? lol. just kidding i know they are busy and have a schedule, but thanks wafa didi for keeping us in the know... :hug:'s

9. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Thanks wafa for the information.
    I think the shooting will be 90 days but it is right that Shahrukh will all the time at that place. I´m heard that Shahrukh flight yesterday to La and will to the relaise with the film Billo Barber in Mumbai.
    http://www.telegraphindia.com/1081215/jsp/entertainment/story_10250910.jsp
    I am leaving now for America (for My Name is Khan) for 40 days. I was supposed to come but it didn’t happen. I think I will now be coming in end-January. We have a camp… We are running a virtual academy where we are trying to get newer players, to hone them and pick them up for the team. There will be a two-week camp some time in January and then in February. We would try and do them in Calcutta if we get the proper grounds.

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

damn i wish i could come there... im stuck here in NY....

11. GemaSRK

GemaSRK Well-Known Member

OMG thank you so much Wafa didi :kiss: :hug:
    you will give update about shooting MNIK
    i'm so happy hear this because for me MNIK will be special film
    as long as 7 years i'm wait for looking SRKajol together again on screen and it's time. Good luck Wafa didi :thumb:

12. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

AW: My Name is Khan filming updates

Many thanks to keep us updated about MNIK, dear Wafa :hug:.

13. Sunset1

Sunset1 New Member

My sentiments exactly. :D

14. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

i feel your pain.. :(

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

SRK is not in LA yet. if he left London he might have stopped somewhere else before getting to LA. He himself said he will be in LA end of Dec/beginning of Jan, I didn't get this from any articles. This doesn't mean they/he won't change their minds they're known to do that at the very last minute but so far he is not here I can assure you that.
    They cast will be filming in the USA for 90 days, this is taken directly from one of the producers. Maybe SRK won't be here for 90 days with the rest, I am not sure of that yet.

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank God they're not filming in NY!! ufff, I'm sick and tired of it, sorry :p

17. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

Same here..NY is being used in soo much ..I wish they could at least shoot some of the movie in some part of India I still value the wonderful Amritsar in RDBDJ ..maybe the first half in India and the second in US ..

18. mumbiene

Thanks Wafa, for your answer.
    So we must waiting what the time bring .

19. mumbiene

Shootings started on 18th December 2008

Excerpt from The Telegraph article:

(about the MNIK shootings and Shah Rukh & Gauri's plans for new years eve)

Karan Johar is already in Los Angeles where shooting for My Name Is Khan started on Dec 18. “Dharma Productions dares to go where others don’t,” Karan exulted from LA. “After infidelity and homosexuality, it’s the minority.”

Kajol will fly down only in January but Shah Rukh who plays an autistic Khan should be there now.

No, Khan did not figure in the first shot. Karan planned to start filming with some school children and he’s got a kid from Mumbai to play Shah Rukh and Kajol’s son.

So that’s where SRK will be bringing in the New Year — with Karan in LA! Don’t be mean. Chunky-Bhavna Panday and Gauri’s entire gang will be partying together in the US this New Year’s eve, along with Shah Rukh and Karan.

20. srk-rulez

srk-rulez New Member

great tfs.wtng 4 pictures