1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

My Name is Khan by Shankar Ehsaan Loy...Sample of songs

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan's Music' started by MyNaMeIsUMAR, Dec 19, 2009.

1. ~(Baadshah)~

~(Baadshah)~ ♥ Μý ηαmε ιs κhαη ♥

Xatly rahul..! Karan is no more the karan that made candy-floss flicks since KANK, you can see - what commercial value does a film like Kurbaan have? And same abt WUS.. He just want to make a movie that'll be remembered..! :heart:

2. ~(Baadshah)~

~(Baadshah)~ ♥ Μý ηαmε ιs κhαη ♥

Totally agree.. And towards the end.. The orchestration too :faint:

3. Anoush

Anoush SRK's Lovely Sister

thanks umar sooooooooo much
    i am sure that as always i will love it :)

4. bijal

bijal Well-Known Member

Just amazing - that is the word i have for SEL. Just a preview touches deep down your heart. Guys - mark my word - this album is block buster just like the movie! I loved the selection of the singers - just perfect for the kind of movie! Ofcourse we are not going to see a trendy music. After a long time, we will get a classy album which will have all nice songs. I just can not wait!

5. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

oookkk...
    A) it was composed by amit trivedi.. sorry about the confusion
    B) im not jumping to any conclusions.. from the 20 secs that i heard.. it did sound similar.. and a couple other people also agreed with me.
    c) just because i said it reminded me of iktara doesn't mean its a bad song! and it definitely doesn't mean that im :crazy:.

6. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

I just heard an audio of the trailer but I was surprised to hear at the end instead of "my name is khan and I'm not a terrorist" I heard "mera naam khan hai" :eek:

is there another promo in Hindi :eek:

here it is the audio file I heard http://www.zshare.net/audio/70246233927d65de/

7. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Shaimaa, yes, in India, they got to see a dubbed version of the trailer.

But for us, it was original.

8. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

dubbed?........you mean every single English word in the promo is dubbed.
    wow does that mean they will have two versions of the movie also or just the promo.

9. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I'm guessing they will get a dubbed version of all promos coming and the whole film although I think it's so stupid, everyone in India knows english, why the extra hassle? We will, I hope get the original version that can have subtitles for hindi words.

10. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Love it!! :music: :heart: :thumb:

11. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

TOTALLY EXCITED FOR THE MUSIC!

12. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

i take back my words ... on repeated hearing i have fallen in love with the songs..i thnk it will take time to grow on people..good that karan has started releasing song promos early..with the picturization "sajda" sounds even better!!

13. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I really like the songs according to the preview, but I will still wait to hear them fully before making up my mind completely (I mean, I like them, but I still don't know which is my favourite etc.) as I'm not someone who can judge by 10 secs wther I like a song or not, sometimes I like a song instantly, sometimes it takes me several times listening to the whole song, before I find out that I love a song...

Only track I have some reservations about, is the theme... Hopefully when I hear it fully or at latest when I see the film, it would grow on me, but at the moment I'm not so impressed....

14. King4Ever

King4Ever I ❤ @iamsrk - My Hero!

Thank goodness I didnt say I disliked Sajda!!! Just said im not sure about it, but now I am convinced :D I likes it!! After seeing the promo I really liked it, was too good :rockon:

Damn not long now til the music are out.. 10 or so days left :pout:

15. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

good thing I didn't say I hate the song samples or anything:D
    good thing I said I will wait for the whole songs then comment and hearing this bit I can say I like the song. It goes so well with the promo and the cute clips.

16. Serena1983

Serena1983 Well-Known Member

17. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Shafqat Ali - the voice behind Shahrukh Khan in MNIK

Karan Johar’s most awaited film, My Name is Khan has unveiled its first look but there is more to unveil about the music of the film. The music of the film composed by the hit trio of Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy is not yet out.

Our reliable source says, “The music of the film is the heart of the film and it is all set to create a new record on the music charts. Recently, the song ‘Tere Naina’ sung by Shafqat Ali, the singer from Pakistan was recorded.” Shafqat Ali is a singer who rose to fame with the song ‘Mitwa’ from the film Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna and now he has lots of films in his kitty, to name a few are Akshay Kumar starrer Patiala House, I hate Love Stories, and Aashayein.

After a long time, the trio of Karan Johar-Shahrukh Khan- Kajol are coming together to spell their magic on 70mm in ‘My Name is Khan’ and the film is eagerly awaited. The film is slated to release on 10th Feb 2010.

http://www.planetradiocity.com/musicreporter/gossip.php?gossipid=1529

18. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

thank you very much!!!! :dance:
    Omg its so awesome :target:
    i want it, i want it :target:

19. Fiona

Fiona Active Member

Excellent songs. Can't wait :eek:when the album releases on 5 th Jan:).. Brrrrr!!!

20. King4Ever

King4Ever I ❤ @iamsrk - My Hero!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Hope so!

Got a big big grin in my face after reading this thanks :thumb: