1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

My Name is Khan by Shankar Ehsaan Loy...Sample of songs

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan's Music' started by MyNaMeIsUMAR, Dec 19, 2009.

1. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

the songs are individually nice but overall not charbusters :( i hope it will attract the youngsters as max revenue comes from them :(

2. MyNaMeIsUMAR

MyNaMeIsUMAR Active Member

Wait for full songs and they were never going to b some dance,hip hop numbers.But they will b big hit.justwait and watch.everone(including youngsters)loves to listen different,soothing,soft songs

3. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

Noor-E-Khuda will be awesome, the chorus is the best part
    (the part we heard in the promo) :faint:
    all the songs are really nice, 15 days left til the release :nod:

4. Serena1983

Serena1983 Well-Known Member

I'm totally in love with 'Allah Hi Rahem':heart: ...can't wait for the music

5. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

omg!!!!!!! :love::love:
    i loooove them!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart:
    esp.. noor-e-khuda and the khan theme... ahh.. heart wrenching!!!!! :Cry::Cry:
    jan 5... jan 5th!!!! :frusty::ballchain:

6. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

I remember thinking during KANK that Mitwa will not be the chartbuster but it ended up being it. I somehow feel times have changed and since they all have a spiritual touch to them, it does increase the prospects of it doing well. A good song never goes unnoticed. I am glad the songs arent typical and whether they do well or not...time will tell! Plus the film's theme and content wouldnt suit the typical chartbuster material! :D

7. MyNaMeIsUMAR

MyNaMeIsUMAR Active Member

and its good that songs r in line with movie theme and not just for commercial purpose

8. King4Ever

King4Ever I ❤ @iamsrk - My Hero!

Its not much in the samples but you cant help it but to keep listening to them! :lol: yeah & the more you hear them the more you wish the songs would come out already :rolleyes: Cant wait to hear the full songs of Noor E Khuda, Tere Naina & Allah Hi Rahem! :madgrin:

:nod::nod::nod:

ONLY 15 days

9. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

10. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: My Name is Khan by Shankar Ehsaan Loy...Sample of songs

its enough for me to love them already :love::love:
    and looking at the poster the same time...made me :Cry::Cry:
    :eek::D

11. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong guys...i am not speaking against the songs..i am just saying they are too classy and spiritual to appeal to the masses!! See 3is started with horrible promos but "aal izz well" soundtrack kind of got the masses' attention..it's too early to pass judgments. May be the original songs of the album are too out of reach hence karan has squeezed in hits from his previous films!!!

12. rahulsn011

dont worry sim, i am not getting you wrong. i do understand where you are coming from completely. i think you are right to have such apprehensions. I dont believe Karan wanted them to be immediate chartbusters because it would take away the soul of the film. but lets just wait...delhi 6 was one album that i found was too classy but it found its market too.
    saying about 'all izz well' i love the song because im weird but my brother hates it and he normally likes the typical bollywood chartbusters haha!

13. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

are these the actually songs? rahet fateh ali khan is amazing!
    can' wait..jan 5th!

14. Ella

AW: My Name is Khan by Shankar Ehsaan Loy...Sample of songs

just checked the german Amazon...thats not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant::rant: release date is the 8th of january :Cry::Cry:

15. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

^only 3 days later and im sure you can get it on the 5th too :thumb:
    Main Hoon Na :pound:

16. Ella

AW: Re: My Name is Khan by Shankar Ehsaan Loy...Sample of songs

:doh: how could i forget :eek::eek:
    :kiss::hug:

but its still not fair :mmph::suspicious:

17. rahulsn011

We in the Uk are lucky then if I can get it on the 4th! :D

18. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Wow! The previews sound amazing - and best of all, they complement the feel of the movie! Thanks so much for sharing. Thanks for sharing...

19. ~(Baadshah)~

~(Baadshah)~ ♥ Μý ηαmε ιs κhαη ♥

1. Ikatara was composed by Amit trivedi :tape:
    2. AFAIK SEL composed Sajda much before WUS music.. And just by hearing a 30 second clip don't arrive to such conclusions pril..! :crazy:

20. ~(Baadshah)~

~(Baadshah)~ ♥ Μý ηαmε ιs κhαη ♥

Most of the songs are situational, but Tere naina is blockbuster material Really addicted to the 30 sec clip :hail:

I'm looking fwd to Noor e Khuda, Rang De as well..

Allah Rahem is truly spiritualistic.. :faint: Loved it overall.. Expecting a Classy album..!