1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Muslim crew of Karan Johar's movie denied US visa

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by Becy, Dec 22, 2008.

1. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

what a saga:(

Karan is talking about the right senses in the movie, finally it became true and some members already became the victims.:(

I HOPE EVERY THING WILL BE SORTED OUT SOON.

2. Dooddyy

Dooddyy New Member

That's so sad, why would they do that?? they're only actors, But SRK is muslim too, at least they didnt reject his visa too

3. stargzr1690

stargzr1690 New Member

i hope this doesn't delay the filming and the release of the movie....

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

wow though i mean its not right they they were denied a US visa, but i think after what happened in Mumbai and what has happened here in NY, people are afraid and theyre taking the most secure measures, though yes this leaves many of us angry because those that were involved in these acts of violence came in easily...lets just pray that everything works out for the best.

5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i'm so sick of this kind of situations :( i hope things turn out well and they get their visas as soon as possible

6. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

if aamir bashir ha traveled recently to other countrie like iran and has been to the USsthen he was probably placed on a list for denied entry or extreme security checks. it happened to my mother. she is a US citizen and they gave her trouble at the airport last year when we were coming home to the US from canada. she was on some lit probably because he had visited pakistan only a year before. unfortunately its not surprising that this has happened. my parents are US citizen and they are harassed at the airport so amagine how they treat foreigners? this i very sad. inshallah all this will end.

7. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

WHAT THE HELL ??? :mad2: