1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Music Launch of the song Saans

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Photo Gallery' started by mumbiene, Oct 9, 2012.

1. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Hahaha, too sexy for his clothes.:cool::p

2. K

Dude, even watching the video of fans Skyping with him during Ra.One gave me a heart attack imagining if I ever had the opportunity.:faint: If you ever Skype with him can you please make the Rizwan face you did with the shirt :)...I think he'd be extremely touched.:heart:

3. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

darling.. he's too seksi for our clothes.. if he's around.. they're def coming off asap!

frenchfan and Mara thank this.
  4. K

Mamma likes the way you think gurl!!:llama::whip:

5. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

i don't think anyone else needs to see my "special" abilities.. :p

6. K

Hahaha, I was just looking at it and thought to myself, what if she posted on shaadi.com that she's highly intellectual and then someone clicked on the pic...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!:pound: Do you love how I'm getting my entertainment at your expense?:heart::hug::kiss::p

7. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

umm.. i'm scared to think of the guys who i will "attract" with that picture! :fear:
    anyhoo.. back to shah rukh's "special" abilities! :madgrin::madgrin: :focus:

8. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

9. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Thank you all for the pictures and videos.

Why do you think SRK was there all alone, except for Katrina’s Skype? Not that he needed anyone else there. It just looked strange. I was thinking back to Ra.One’s music launch on a stage packed with people and a crowd of angels in red flying through the air. Where was Mr. Chopra or some of the singers and musicians? If this movie is his “last hurrah”, you would think it would have been a bigger event. I was up at 3:00 AM fighting malefic computer viruses crashing my laptop to see the launch, only to find out there wasn’t even a live feed.

I’ve read sometimes they cancel these promotions out of respect, if someone dies. Perhaps Asha Bhosle’s daughter’s sad passing might have had an effect?

10. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

11. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

12. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

Tag less & Bigger ..Enjoy :cool:
    Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-27.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-28.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-29.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-30.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-31.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-32.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-33.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-34.JPG

13. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

14. Arpan Srk

15. Arpan Srk

More Tag less & KING size pics :D
    Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-11.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-12.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-13.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-21.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-23.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-24.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-25.JPG

16. Arpan Srk

so all kisses to SRK ?..no kisses for me who uploaded the pics? :lol:

Tash, Mara, Alenka and 1 other person say thanks.
  17. Arpan Srk

some more :p
    Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-2.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-3.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-7.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-8.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-10.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-4.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-1.JPG

RizwanaShahrukh, Anjali72, Ella and 7 others thanked this.
  18. Arpan Srk

The ultimate pics which i love ..More than awesome KING size & tag less pics ;)
    Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-5.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-6.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-19.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-20.JPG Sharukh-Khan-Launch-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-Movie-Song-26.JPG

RizwanaShahrukh, Anjali72, Ella and 8 others thanked this.
  19. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

You, of course, in the first place ... Smack ... Smack ...[​IMG]

20. Arpan Srk

:love: awwww so nice of you..thank you so much..got all the kisses :yo: