1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Music Launch of the song Saans

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Photo Gallery' started by mumbiene, Oct 9, 2012.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

2. mumbiene

3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

There stands something from a Webconferrence means that there is a Livestream some where? If yes can one of you please say me where i can find it?

4. mumbiene

Guys, Saans launch event is not going to be shown live on YRF youtube channel. We will get live updates from @JTHJTheFilm from the event!

phul says thanks.
  5. mumbiene

6. mumbiene

7. phul

8. phul

Awww I'm glad that Shah Rukh is there and he looks so beautifull. Thank you all for the wonderful pics.

Alenka says thanks.
  9. phul

RizwanaShahrukh, Tash, MaryAnnK and 6 others thanked this.
  10. natalyaK

natalyaK Well-Known Member

11. phul

Ah now i see this is much bigger then the other One. :) Was a bit confused but now i see yours is really big. Maybe you had should write it to the Pic. :thank you for this Biiiiiigggg Pic. :hug:

natalyaK says thanks.
  12. mumbiene

13. kotsheno

kotsheno Well-Known Member

14. mumbiene

15. sistlashyamu

sistlashyamu Active Member

luv u SRK!!<3 both of them are looking amazing....it seemed like i was watching a super hit pair!!voices also suited very well on both of them!!song was amazing man!!

16. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  17. mumbiene

18. mumbiene

19. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Aalif Surti@AalifSurti tweets/explains the meaning of the lyrics of Saans (for those of us Hindi? Punjabi? challenged):

#saans (breath) is about modern love which is always a race against the clock to just spend a few minutes with the one you love #JTHJ

There is a scene in the film where @iamsrk lunch break is only for a few minutes and Katrina rushes to meet him out of breath...

@iamsrk just explained the meaning of #saans lyrics beautifully.. it is about the breathless anticipation of young lovers meeting...

nika and MaryAnnK thank this.
  20. mumbiene