1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Movie Marathon 2014

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by MaryAnnK, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Thanks. I see it now. Another one of those moments where SRK is so daring to jump on the car it's difficult to see anything else in the frame. Sometimes I wonder if I've seen his movies at all -only him. Perhaps that's why I can watch his movies over and over again and each time parts are like a new movie.

2. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:lol: u know actually i've also wondered abt that so once i tried to watch a movie.. really can't remember which one and i said to myself ok.. now i'm gonna focus on everything else apart from Shah... midway i realised i'd been looking just at him again :lol:

Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  3. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

A still picture of Mannat in "Chand Tare."
    image.jpg

MaryAnnK, Mara, tasifa and 1 other person say thanks.
  4. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Doesn't look like as clean as it is today.

rubyroo says thanks.
  5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

he did mention somewhere that is in the state's patrimony or smth becuz he couldn't alter the architecture so he had to keep the M-hence Gauri's idea to use Mannat as he had that name in mind, along with Suhana for their daughter. so i'm pretty sure no one lived in it for a long while before Shahrukh bought it. and not to mention that huge annexa he built behind it. i wonder what the actual original house is used now for, just his office or?...

MaryAnnK and rubyroo thank this.
  6. rubyroo

It had to be renovated when he bought it.

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  7. rubyroo

image.jpg
    My beloved Dil Se is next.

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  8. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

oh yes yes yes! :love: so happy Dil Se is next

rubyroo says thanks.
  9. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

04 July - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

I was just thinking about this one yesterday. I have not watched it in sooooo long! Time to pull it out!

rubyroo says thanks.
  10. rubyroo

I just started on Dil Se last night. - I get a little behind at times. I will be glad to see Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi again.

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  11. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

saving Rab Ne for that special projection on the 20th this month :happy: told u abt it in the members news thread. i'm so excited abt this :bounce:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
    MaryAnnK and rubyroo thank this.
  12. rubyroo

It's worth waiting to see it on the big screen!

MaryAnnK and Dea thank this.
  13. MaryAnnK

18 July - Fauji

I know that not everyone has this but I am going to enjoy it!
    The wedding is over. My daughter was an absolutely stunning bride~not prejudice in the least!
    I am trying to relax a little bit. The first of the guests are leaving and I need to take a deep breath!

Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  14. rubyroo

Glad it went well! My youngest son is getting married next month. I'm going to be busy with a couple projects for that but I'll make time for Fauji.

MaryAnnK and Mara thank this.
  15. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

ohh! :cheer2: whish them a happily wedded life yaar! am glad everything went well!

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  16. tasifa

I've watched the whole Fauji series a few weeks ago, so last night I watched Zamana Deewana. What a joy to watch. The first half is funny as hell! Anupam Kher is so hilarious when he does physical comedy. And seeing him in drag was too much!

Shahruhkh, Shahrukh, Shahrukh! Sighhhhhhhh. Dea alerted me on the hotness factor....I almost melted...lol... He is everything in that movie: mischievous, funny, witty, sexy, childish, mature...there's not enough words. The movie should be rated D for Dimples... I won't analyze the movie per se because of course it had some flaws, but I always disregard them because I know that Shahrukh will always make the movie as highly entertaining as he can. I think that he can make the worst movie watchable just by acting in it.

He reminds me of the late Peter O'Toole, an actor I've always loved. He made lots of crap movies, but his performance was always always top notch. Shahrukh is like that. He could just stand in a corner for the whole movie and I would just keep looking at him because I'm sure he would find a way to impress just by the way he would be standing.

Am I biased? lol

Another check on my list...joy and sadness....

rubyroo, MaryAnnK, Mara and 2 others thanked this.
  17. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

love ur review yaar :love: hehe ye i warned u. a great movie indeed :bounce: and if u're biased then millions others are too lol

18. MaryAnnK

Tasifa, welcome to our little world! You might consider making your comments in the ZD thread for others to comment there as well. We love dimples around here!

19. tasifa

Thanks MaryAnnK. Still finding my way around.

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  20. rubyroo

I must buckle down and watch some more of Fauji tonight. Next is One 2 Ka 4- One of the ones I can never get enough of.