1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Movie Marathon 2014

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by MaryAnnK, Oct 17, 2013.

1. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

I guess it varies in different parts of the country.

2. rubyroo

It's exciting to get packages from India but in my experience the way they package the DVDs is not the best. I have gotten some good copies of movies that way but some broken cases as well.

Debbie says thanks.
  3. rubyroo

I would love to know who you buy from on EBay. I have some copies that aren't very good. I'm always wishing I could find better ones.

4. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Have never received a broken one, the worse time I had was getting Billu....it took 4 tries to get it finally. Amazon had a whole batch from India that were the wrong movie!! They even wrote me an email saying as much! It was crazy but I finally got it...it was the last one I needed to make my collection complete.

MaryAnnK and rubyroo thank this.
  5. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Please I would like to know who your seller is. I'm missing 9 titles and my sellers don't have those. Thanks.

Here is a link for my three sellers on E-Bay. They are in India. And I always have had excellent customer service. Hope it helps.

http://stores.ebay.ca/indiastore2011/
    http://stores.ebay.ca/theabsoluteindianstore/
    http://stores.ebay.ca/boomboxindia/

Now I'm going to watch Jab Tak Hai Jaan for the 17th times. :bounce:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  6. tasifa

Me too I had a problem with Billu. It said wrong disk, my pc and dvd couldn't read it. My good copy is in the mail, I'm waiting impatiently altough I have 22 movies that I haven't watched yet. I'm weird like that. I will watch certain of his movies again and again while all the others remain untouched...It's like I want to make the anticipation last....I just want to savour him slowly...

MaryAnnK, Debbie and rubyroo thank this.
  7. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I wish I could of taken my time and savored him...but I was greedy and just gobbled him up. :p....watching all his movies his fast as I could.....it was so exciting waiting for each one!

MaryAnnK and rubyroo thank this.
  8. rubyroo

I was exactly the same. At least 3 movies a week. And I watched each one twice. I wish I could go back and see them all for the first time again.

MaryAnnK and Debbie thank this.
  9. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

oh yes! i just love seeing his movies for the first time! ufff i just wish he'd go back to doing more movies per year, but then again i don't want him to overwork, i like the fact that he now gets to spend more time with his family, although i'm well aware of the fact that he's working round the clock, everyday, no exceptions.

MaryAnnK, Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  10. rubyroo

I'm happy with one release a year. It's a big project for me to make it to see the new movies when they come out.

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  11. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I just finished reading all of the above posts about the difficulty in getting English Babu! So, it was not just me, huh? This was difficult for me to get as well because of the $$$$ that were being asked. I still don't understand why. I don't even remember what I paid for it now. The first copy I watched was pirated! Terrible copy! Then I broke down and paid out the big bucks, but I think it was more around $30 though and worth every penny!

12. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

@tasifa @rubyroo The ebay sellers I use are the ones tasifa has mentioned in post #85. I haven't been able to get all the movies through them, but quite a few. mtaf321 has dvds also but I have only bought posters from them so I can't vouch for them being originals.
    I also have a couple of shops in Melbourne I get to occassionally and one in Sydney, but I guess that's no help to you.

MaryAnnK and Debbie thank this.
  13. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i'm watching EBDM right now guys, can't wait till friday :lol:

14. tasifa

I don't have EBDM yet so I guess I'll watch something else on friday. What to chose, what to chose....:lol:

15. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

decided to watch Don2 aswell :biggrin1: couldn't help it :eyebrows:

16. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

MoviesOK movie channel aired EBDM at 7:05 AM this morning PDT on DishWorld. My computer app saves the programs for two days, and the iPad app saves them for weeks. Guess I'll get to see it again after all.

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  17. tasifa

Just coming home from work, put Don in the player. Time to unwind. sighhhhhh

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  18. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:eyebrows:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  19. tasifa

Too gorgeous. Way too gorgeous. Long hair, short hair, beard or no beard..........God, he's perfect!

Mara and Dea thank this.
  20. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

indeed he is :love:

[​IMG]

MaryAnnK and Mara thank this.