1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Movie Marathon 2014

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by MaryAnnK, Oct 17, 2013.

1. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

The new movie marathon week starts tomorrow and the movie is Guddu. I'm looking forward to seeing it again but I'll be lost in Devdas for a few more days.

darina4srk says thanks.
  2. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Haha how many times do you watch Devdas? :p I really love the movie but when it's almost the ending I stop 'cos I can't bear seeing Shah die!! :Cry:

rubyroo says thanks.
  3. rubyroo

I don't know how many times I've seen it. 4 or 5. I will always keep watching it again and again. I agree it's his most tragic death of all.

4. rubyroo

I made so many Devdas screen caps. They are here if anyone is interested. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uvqjlw9frm54lfl/AABO_eDyitqKKy3Qr0xgbLeua?dl=0

This time along with watching Devdas I also read the novel 2 times (It's pretty short) I highly recommend reading it to appreciate and understand the movie better. I will probably be writing something about it in the Devdas movie marathon thread.

Anyhow I still plan to watch Guddu. The new Movie Marathon week starts Friday and it's going to be Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani. Yay!

5. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Thanks for reminding us, @rubyroo. I watched a little of 'Guddu' yesterday when it was aired at 7:15 AM on the LifeOK channel on DishWorld. It's one of my favorites, although I read somewhere SRK didn't like it. The mirror scene where he is talking to Death could be either silly or profound, depending on a lot of things. I thought it was both. It is one of my favorite scenes of his. I've always wanted to know if he really shaved his head for the brain surgery scene. Guess I'll finish watching it now, see how it was cut for broadcast on TV.

rubyroo says thanks.
  6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Buddy is the one film I have never had access to.I must say I am curious.

7. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

He didn't shave his head. If you watch carefully you can see the demarcation between his skin and the bald cap that they glued on.

rubyroo and Mara thank this.
  8. rubyroo

A new week starts tomorrow and the movie will be Chaahat, which I love but I must watch KANK first.