1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Movie Marathon 2014

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by MaryAnnK, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I have all three CE too! iTunes was first so of course I had to have.....I have 2-3 of many of his movies. :p

rubyroo says thanks.
  2. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Possibly copyright issues?

3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:pout: this sucks... i'm definitely downloading it from somewhere until december, else i'll go mad! sorry but i'm very disappointed that it won't release in Romania the same as everywhere else in Europe :tsk:

4. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

This Friday is Hey Ram. Hmm...I'm so off track with the movie marathon. I spent the past week meandering through KKHH. Now this week it's HNY- I'm going to see it twice. <3

Dea says thanks.
  5. rubyroo

6. rubyroo

Since I can't watch Happy New Year again for a while it's back to the Movie Marathon. This week is Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
    Mara and tasifa thank this.
  7. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

I never noticed this thread before. Wanna jooooooin :bounce: Better late than never heheh

rubyroo says thanks.
  8. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

That's with K3G that I've discovered Shahrukh. I had downloaded the movie because of Hrithik (you know the story if you've seen my post #5227 in Newbies...introduce yourself here plz.)And by the time Rahul jumps from the plane to run to the chopper, my reaction was Holy Mother! Who is this guy? And as they say, the rest is history. So for me K3G holds a very very dear place in my heart.

Dea, Alenka, rubyroo and 1 other person say thanks.
  9. rubyroo

Shah Rukh's entry in K3G is one of his best.

Debbie, Dea, Alenka and 2 others thanked this.
  10. ultatv

ultatv Guest

i like movie Veer Zaara .

11. rubyroo

This week is Devdas. I'm not done with K3G yet though...

12. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

ahhhh Devdas :heart: u hear that @tasifa ?? it's now or never yaar :p
    i've been watching it on and off for the past week. i'm very into it. i tend to do that when i'm sad/depressed and weirdly, it makes me feel better. can't explain it. i love it to bits :love:

darina4srk, Mara, Debbie and 1 other person say thanks.
  13. tasifa

I know I know I know! I just don't know why I feel scared to watch it....I don't like him dying at the end of a movie....

14. rubyroo

I just remember he is really still alive.

Mara says thanks.
  15. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:rofl:
    and @tasifa how do u know he dies at the end of it? :p :p i didn't when i first watched it, but i was lucky not to have read spoilers on it and back then i was just getting to know his films and less interviews etc. he dies at the end of a lot of films. darr, anjam, baazigar, khnh etc. so don't worry :biggrin1: hehe lol but seriously i understand u, just know that u're missing out on a superb film. i woudln't call it sad, first words that come to mind are beautiful, sumputous, and really it's a great love story. go for it! :thumb:

Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  16. tasifa

I'm a like Shahrukh in the fct that the more people tell me to do something, the less likely I will do it, loo I've always been like that. :) But some day I will surprise you when I post my feelings about Devdas...

And Dea, I know he dies because I've seen enough fan montage with that scene.

rubyroo says thanks.
  17. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:tsk: tike, i'll never mention it again :p

18. tasifa

:) That's the fastest way to make me watch it. ;)

19. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

( :gossip: i know) :rofl:

20. rubyroo

darina4srk, Dea and Debbie thank this.