1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

movie comments.

Discussion in 'Dil To Pagal Hai' started by sanusandhu, Oct 27, 2006.

1. sanusandhu

sanusandhu Ullu-Club-Member

Very nice movie. Songs were all great. Madhuri is just too beautiful. I loved the dance she does when Shahrukh is playing drums. Karishma for once acted beautifully. The scene on lake made me cry so much. I loved the dialouges and delivery of them by Karishma & Shahrukh. Devan Verma and Farida Ji were great too.
    Madhuri's clothes are very different style in this movie from usual movie styles. I cudnt believe she was wearing white kurta salwar in sabji market! That was the only scene where her clothes didn't make any sense at all. Who goes to market with see-thru white clothes on..Maybe cloth dept was on break that day:)

2. Mia

Mia New Member

Great movie:heart: Like all SRK movies:) I like the love story, the music, the dance...everything.:thumb:

3. nahidea

nahidea New Member

one best film of srk is DTPH.very lovly and true................
    SRK is someone who you can always look up to, a person for whom you'll feel deep respect and love from the depths of your heart whenever you see him or think about him. For me, he is the closest person after my family members. I'm blind about him, and I'm happy with that. Because SRK can't do any harm to you. He is the best in the whole world.
    [​IMG]

4. kakato02

kakato02 Srkajol No.1

One of my favourites for sure!!.. I loved Shahrukh & Madhuri together in this movie, I think they share a really nice chemistry.. I also have to give applaude to Karisma Kapoor she was great in this movie as well..

5. Alvida

Alvida New Member

I like this movie,,I love Madhuri。。

6. krinmoul

krinmoul New Member

Re : movie comments.

i like this film and the songs!

7. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Dil To Paagal Hai is one of my absolute favourite movies. I saw it so many times and I think I could never get tired of watching it again and again.

What I love about this film is its purity, its innocence. I loved Madhuri's character. She remains me of a little girl... So sweet, so innocent, with her dreams about her "Rajkumar" ( Prince) who's waiting for her somewhere. She has a blind belief in it. And she never loses hope whereas everybody around her tells her to come back to real life and that her dreams will not come true. I liked that courage she has in believing in her dreams. And "Dil To Pagal Hai" only increased the admiration I had for Madhuri for her amzing dancing skills. This scene in which she dances while Shahrukh is playing drums... Oh my God! It was amazing...

As for Shahrukh... He is full of life and it is nothing else but happiness to see him everytime he appears on screen. I loved the way his character progresses as the story moves on. From the man who doesn't believe in love at all to the one who slowly falls in love with Pooja without even realising it.

I loved the Shahrukh-Madhuri jodi. They look so cute togheter. For me, who saw their jodi first in " Devdas", it was an anazing change to see them again in "Dil To Pagal Hai" as lovers who loved each other of a pure love.

I really love everythin about "Dil To Paga Hai". The music and the songs are just beautiful. Now, after having seen "Dil To Pagal Hai" everytime it is raining, I feel like singing " Koi ladki Hai" :D

8. Gulya

Gulya SRK lover

dis movie is on e of my favorite movies!!I love most of SRK movies!!!I even could say all movies of SRK but some movies i love more,some of them not and Dil To Pagal Hai is the one of the most lovely SRK movies!!!!!!

9. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Now, after having seen "Dil To Pagal Hai" everytime it is raining, I feel like singing " Koi ladki Hai" :D

Oh yes, it is the first thing that comes to my mind when it starts to rain... :rain: :rain: :D

Even my kids start to sing it.... :smile:

I love this song with the kids! It is soo cute! :nod: :heart: :clap2:

And I love the whole movie, don't know how often I've watched it.... :)

10. aprs

aprs New Member

entertaining movie! karishma was good, especially in the latter half.she was deserving of her filmfare award.fantastic songs too!

11. RAINBOW EYES

RAINBOW EYES New Member

I finish watch this movie 30 minutes ago....and I love this movie.
    Music,and love story is very nice .
    Shahrukh in there is wonderful.
    He is so funny ,handsome and sexy.He looks incredible when He is wet , when He dance in rain.

12. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

ah! i just watched DTPH.. what a movie!
    one of the best movies Shahrukh ever dome! totally goin to my top fav movies list :D
    he was so cute, funny.. so just amazing!
    and somehow i really wanna see him in another movie with Karisma they looked good together :D
    but i hated one scene .. when they said that God is bad.. totally didnt agree with it.. i know hes just acting but oh well,..
    um i loved it when Madhuri was acting like Shahrukh.. u know like Rahul in the movie was laughin so hard then all of the sudden he came to her and kissed her neck.. that scene killed me :heart::heart::heart::heart:!
    this movie is great, anyone who didnt watch it.. WATCH IT! lol
    aur Rahul, naam tu suna hoga? :lol:

13. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

What I like about in this film is of course Shahrukh, he was so cute and sweet, the SRK-Madhuri jodi and their chemistry, the song in the rain (Koi Ladki Hai) and my all time second favourite hot romantic scene: the Aur paas scene (OMG :faint:). Some of my other favourite scenes were when he goes shopping with Karishma and when he tries on the clothes and forgets his jeans (LOL), the scene by the lake where he apologises to Karishma for not loving her (that was so touching) and most of the scenes of Shahrukh and Madhuri for their chemistry...

So why is this not listed among my favourite films? The lack of story bores me a bit, it causes that I can't watch it too often. And what I find real pity is that while Shahrukh was really cute and I did adore him here, but his character is so one dimensional that even Shahrukh with his amazing talent couldn't give Rahul the kind of depth he usually gives even to his "weaker" characters. I really hate the way he reacts or rather doesn't react to Karishmas feelings for him (except finally at the lake). She is his best friend someone he cares about, and when he comes to know how much she suffers he is just pretending like nothing has happened. I don't like that... Finally there is the lake scene but somehow that's a bit too little too late IMO...

Anyway, as I said I don't watch this film too often, but when I do I do enjoy it while it lasts, but afterwards I don't feel so special about this film like most of his other romantic films...

14. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

i love this movie so much!! everything is soo great with the movie and the songs are fantastic!! :heart: i enjoyed everything about it, the dances the songs, the dialogues and shahrukh ofcourse :D .. i never believed in " someone somewhere is made for you " .. i was like rubbish!! .. Rahul found his Maya, but its just a movie.. things like that never happens and not with me.. but one week later i met my boyfriend so then i really believed that " someone somewhere is made for you " is true :D

like i said the songs are great great great! just fantastic!! whenever i watch the movie or just listen a song from it then it comes childhood memories and when i watched the movie for the first time.. i was 9 years old..
    when it rains outside then i sing " koi ladki hai jab vo hasti hai , baarish hoti hai chanar chanar chumchum " :D ..
    and dholna is soo beautiful!! just love it!! :heart:

its definitly one of my favorite movies!! i really liked everything about it, shahrukh and madhuri and karishma.. the way rahul and nisha where together like best friends, and all the dances it was just fantastic!! and my favorite scene when shahrukh forgets to take his pants on and he goes out from the changing room just with his shorts and then he see madhuri :D .. hooottiiiee awwiii :flame: :D

15. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

just saw the movie and i loved it :heart:

16. padema6586

padema6586 New Member

I dont like this story , anyways his friend love him too , na ?
    oh sorry I dont like these story like that

17. ashis

ashis Member

the best of his lot

18. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

One of the best SRK movies, I'm watching it just for the second time and I'm appreciating it more then the first time.
    Wonderful ballets and songs! Madhuri and Kareena are great dancers, only I just think Madhuri was a little bit "old" for the part, but it's good anyway. FANTASTIC:cheer2:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  19. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

just for the second time??? I have 3 dvd's of this movie and already went through 2 other dvd's that got scratched from over use :p

20. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

Yes, I've been following him (&Bollywood) just for 1 year... in my country indian movies are unknown...