1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Move over Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar invites Salman Khan to be his guest on Koffee With Karan

Discussion in 'TV Game and Reality Shows' started by semsem008, Sep 18, 2013.

1. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

To each his own. Karan invited them to the show but he didn't ask them to say what they did. Not that I think there was anything wrong in what they said. Some guests have chosen to take the diplomatic route where as others choose to have some fun. Ranbir and Imran were on the show before Sonam and Deepika and at the time Ranbir was more than happy to flaunt his casanova image. Not to mention Deepika had already given an interview before she even came on the show where she stated that Ranbir had cheated on her so these are all adults at the end of the day. Nobody force-fed them those answers.

Mara says thanks.
  2. semsem008

semsem008 Well-Known Member

yeah :D i dont see him as a casanova at all

3. semsem008

hay.. lets hope that KWK 4 will come with improvement and have a good effect on the industry rather then a bad effect
    if it comes with this SRK/Sk episode it will surly have a great effect:) ......but i really really doubt it :(. i dont think they will come together on screen

4. semsem008

seems it will be salman all alone :rolleyes:
    ----------------------------------------------

Salman Khan to grace Koffee with Karan

By Kiran Devgun
    Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Since this will be Salman’s very first appearance, the new season will apparently launch with a show dedicated to him. As no fellow celebrity guest will be sharing the couch with him, Salman will be given the opportunity to get up-close and personal on his world and even take away the Koffee with Karan Hamper for the very first time!

Koffee with Karan is scheduled to broadcast this December 2013. We will keep you updated with more news coming in about the show.

http://bollyspice.com/68410/salman-...s&utm_campaign=salman-khan-grace-koffee-karan

nika and Rayhana thank this.
  5. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

did you really believe or hope that him and shahrukh appear on the show together?

Xeny says thanks.
  6. semsem008

:(.. i had hope may be by 10 %
    but i had to clear the news of the first post of them coming up together.... they confirm it by the last article, it wont happen :oops:

Rayhana says thanks.
  7. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Don't care enough about salman or koffee with karan to want to see him together with SRK.

aabh02 says thanks.
  8. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

I watched KWK eps which featured SRK only. Otherwise, not at all interested in that show! I'm not sure if inviting Salman is going to boost the show's TRP or not. I just hope Karan doesn't ask stupid questions which will be used by the media to create new controversies between Salman & Shah Rukh.:rolleyes:

semsem008 says thanks.
  9. semsem008

i think that is gonna happen for sure :(

Mara says thanks.
  10. semsem008

i like this attitude :)

11. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I LOVE KWK, but then I come from a long line of little old ladies that sat on their front porches and gossiped about everyone in town. They networked with other little old ladies and knew every move you made within hours after you made it. KJo reminds me so much of those times long past.

srkcrazyfan, semsem008 and Rayhana thank this.
  12. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

^Haha! I think everyone gossips. Guys too. They just probably don't do it as often as some of us girls out there :p