1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Mohabbatein!!

Discussion in 'Mohabbatein' started by sahar4ever, Jun 22, 2006.

1. sahar4ever

sahar4ever New Member

Hey guys i'm new on this website, and have joined for few days now, i love it already and my favourite film is Mohabbatein, i love all the songs and i hope i'm not the only one who still loves the Mohabbatein the movie!:D I love chalte chalte, aankhein khuli and Soni Soni. Hope your all ok! Take care!

Love from sahar

2. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Hi Sahar.

Welcome to Planet SRK. I'm also a newcomer to this lovely website (I joined only 3 days ago).

Mohabbatein is also one of my favourite movie of Shahrukh. (I watched it just 2 days back, for the third time). what a nice story! And Shahrukh is looking very handsome in this movies, wearing glasses. Aish & Shahrukh make a wonderful couple.

My favourite song from Mohabbatein is Humko Hamise Churalo.

Hope you'll continue to enjoy yourself at Planet SRK. The most beautiful planet which exists in the whole universe... :)

3. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

I really like this film as well. Shah Rukh is beautiful with glasses (AND with a little extra meat on his bones).

4. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

I totally agree he needs some more weight..

5. 5ahseya5

5ahseya5 New Member

dunno why but i hate the movie

6. roya20

roya20 New Member

I really love Mahabatain.:heart:

7. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I think the film was too long. The best parts were the ones with Shahrukh (and yes, I agree, he looked really cute). I also liked some of the songs a lot, especially Aankhein Khuli and Hamko hamise.