1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Modesty Who?

Discussion in 'Ghar Ki Baat Hai' started by Bridget, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Modesty Who?

EXPRESS FEATURES SERVICE
    Posted: Jan 30, 2009 at 0223 hrs IST

Life has a come a full circle,” said Shah Rukh Khan as he announced the launch of his new serial Ghar Ki Baat Hai on NDTV Imagine in Mumbai. For an actor who began his career with TV shows like Fauji and Circus, Tuesday was special as he turned a TV producer. He joked, “Sameer Nair, CEO, NDTV Imagine, has promised to air this serial only if I do six to seven guest appearances in it. Apparently the TRP rises when I am on screen. But I did not see that happen with my last show.”

Ghar Ki Baat Hai, a tribute to yesteryear’s sitcom Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi, is produced under the Red Chillies Idiot Box banner and will soon be telecast on NDTV Imagine. At the launch, the cast performed a skit to introduce themselves. Sumeet Raghavan, Juhi Babbar, Swapnil Joshi, Jayati Bhatia and Ali Asgar had everybody in splits. Anant Mahadevan, director, got nostalgic about completing 25 years on TV. Aziz Mirza, the creative director, added, “For me, this really has become Ghar Ki Baat Hai as I was also a part of Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi.”

SRK added that he’d watched Slumdog Millionaire and liked it. There were no regrets for declining Anil Kapoor’s role, nor did he have a problem with the word Slumdog.

Showstopper: When a journalist asked SRK if tidbits from his household life were included in the show, the actor was quick with one his arrogant ones. “TV doesn’t have enough money to build a set equivalent to my house.”

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/modesty-who/416897/

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

arrogant? ARROGANT!?!?!?!? whatever people.. if you still dont understnand his sense of humor.. dont write crap articles based on your brainless facts! :tape2:

3. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

agree Ru
    the media makes me mad so I have nothing else to say