1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

MNIK will be on Berlinale 2010

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by phul, Dec 15, 2009.

1. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

Shah Rukh!!!!!! fans are mobbing him :p
    Shah Rukh, Shah Rukh, Shah Rukh! :D

2. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

live streaming SUCK!:rant:

3. Rehana

Rehana Senorita.

i know its sucks.. :mad: its happing to all!!

4. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

Shahrukh:target:

5. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

6. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

a guy kissed him on the cheek! awwwwwww! why wasnt it meeE?????????

7. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

damn, I am missing everything

8. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

Re : MNIK will be on Berlinale 2010

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he was killing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldnt stop shaking and screaming, wonder what i would do if i were there lol

9. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

AW: MNIK will be on Berlinale 2010

right now i have some daubts if it was a good idea to give my mum the ticket for the premiere:eek::p

10. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

Aww Ela :hug:

11. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

:hug:
    awww Ela:hug::kiss::hug:

12. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

btw. there will be a report about Shahrukh and MNIK on german television on 14.02. . The special about is that this is at germans number one cannel ( ARD )
    and that its a prestigious and intellectually television program. And that they take him as an actor serios .....for the first time the media here really does. So he ( and the indian film industry) is official upgraded to another, much higher level and the end of the often negativ image of Bollywood has come.
    Its the translation of the artikel:

Bollywood in Berlin - superstar Shah Rukh Khan surprises as a character actor he is to Bollywood what Tom Cruise for Hollywood: Shah Rukh Khan is the superstar of Indian cinema. In India there is hardly any Bollywood blockbuster in which he did not dance on the canvas. Now he comes to Berlin to present the most challenging film of his career at the Berlin Film Festival. "My Name is Khan" is not a classic Bollywood film. He tells the story of a passionate love in America, by the Islamophobia after 11 September will be torn apart. Sha Rukh Khan plays an Indian Muslim who suffers from autism. In "ttt" he talks about the preparation for this challenging role, intolerance and the cult of stardom in western India.

13. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

OMG its now 3:34am here and i'm out of this world in the one hundreds haven:faint: I sit here and i can't belive what is happen to me. The bad think is they don't have allowed us to hang the Banner on the barrier there was 3 Premiers on this day. And the security has tell us when we had hang it on the barrie that we have to remove it till the second Premiere is over cause it would be a advertisment so we had no choice but when the second premiere was over it was so damn it full of fans that we was not able to make one move. It was impossible to hang it again on the barrier. :( I'm sorry. But woooooooooww SHAH RUKH had touch me :faint: he huged me OMG He had put his hands on my Head 2 times and he had touch my Cheek great God His Hand is the softest what i ever have feel.:love: I have got an Autograph some pics and damn it cold feets. Its so late now i will tell yo more later. Love you all. :grouphug:

14. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

awww Anke I am so happy for you:hug:
    sad that you guys couldn't get the banner hang up.
    I am happy that you got to see SRk, and meet him and all:hug::thumb::thumb:
    can't wait to hear more

15. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

16. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

17. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

AW: Re: MNIK will be on Berlinale 2010

Here are the reports from the fan reporter who wins the Meet & Greet
    But it`s all in German - I can`t translate - sorry

http://www.filmstarts.de/blog/#a74