1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

MNIK Official Trailer

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by darina4srk, Oct 13, 2009.

1. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

"pinch" Shabana!

Dec. 18th is not very far!!!! It will be awesome!!!! Inshallah, it will get a very good response from those who watch Avatar!!!!

2. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    I think I am having a heart attack. OMG
    the trailer with a hollywood film and avatar at that, PERFECT. People is waiting for that movie.
    My sister was like we haven't her my scream as yet LOL
    I lost my voice and I haven't even scream, YET:D

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I am so frickin excited:dance::dance:

3. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

4. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! :target: :target: :target:
    Finally!!! Our wait is finally over!!! :whoo: :dance: :dance: :dance:
    The date has been finalised!!! :heart::heart::heart:

18TH OF DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I will be VERY prepared for the promo trailer!!! :madgrin::madgrin::madgrin: :D

5. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

James Cameron´s ´Avatar´ To Say ´My Name Is Khan´!

In perhaps the first of its kind of an event, where Hollywood meets Bollywood, the promo of Karan Johar's 'My Name Is Khan' will be unveiled with James Cameron's 'Avatar', globally on December 18.

While talks about 'My Name Is Khan' with 'Avatar' were there on twitter for a while it has been confirmed officially.

The much awaited Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol starrer, 'My Name Is Khan' is all set to release worldwide, during the Valentine weekend, February 12, 2010 to be exact.

As may be recalled Fox Star Studios India will distribute 'My Name Is Khan' in India, Fox Searchlight will distribute in the US while 20th Century Fox will release in the rest of the world.

http://www.planetbollywood.com/displayArticle.php?id=n112309081533

6. kzaara

kzaara New Member

omg!! Can't wait for avatar, btw avatar is also going to be released in IMAX so Im not sure if dey show regular movie trailers in IMAX. Wow finally srk arrives In hollywood, juz for once in my lifetime I wanna see SRK's star on the Hollywood walk of fame, hope my dream comes true real soon.;)

7. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

confrimed by KHAN crew too:dance::dance:

ShibaniBathija
    "First look of My Name is Khan with James Cameron's Avatar on December 18. "
    14 minutes ago from web

8. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

9. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

okay.... that's a good news of everyone!! :cheer2:

but ... if they don't plan to release MNIK in France, it means that they won't give me the trailer with Avatar... :hurt:

10. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

Im afraid Three Idiots may suffer due to this! From the word of mouth..the promo is one of the best...international stuff! Avatar is already tipped to dent business for Three Idiots!

Ahh I was hoping for it to be released with Rocket Singh but oh well...i was going to watch Avatar anyway! Now I cant wait for the promo!

11. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

it will be fantastic

12. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

O MY GOD THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

13. rahulsn011

But im not happy about releasing it just with Avatar...classic question...what about the Aam Junta?! I know its Shah Rukh Khan but still...you cant ignore the aam junta of india! maybe they will be flocking to watch Avatar too!!!

14. Mannat

Mannat SHAHRUKH's wifey ;)

:faint: :faint: :faint:
    I really don't know what to say now :faint:

18 December is much-much-much awaited now :madgrin:

15. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

They'll see it don't worry :D

16. rahulsn011

I hope so! Avatar is already creating ripples in the industry...and now people who were flocking to see Avatar are now saying they are receiving a bonus with the My Name is Khan trailer!

17. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

'Veer', 'My Name Is Khan' first look promos will unveil shortly

By Taran Adarsh, November 24, 2009 - 08:42 IST

The forthcoming biggies will include the first look promos of keenly-anticipated movies. While the promos of RANN and CHANCE PE DANCE have already been unveiled, the first promo of Salman Khan's epic story VEER will be included with the prints of DE DANA DAN. That's not all, the first promo of Karan Johar's much-in-news MY NAME IS KHAN will be unveiled with James Cameron's AVATAR, which opens globally on December 18.

It must be noted that Fox Star Studios India will distribute MY NAME IS KHAN in India, while Fox Searchlight will distribute the SRK - Kajol starrer in the U.S. and 20th Century Fox will do so in the rest of the world. In fact, Karan was keen to show his close friends the first look of the film last Wednesday at Yash Raj, during an exclusive screening of KURBAAN, "but the promo wasn't ready," Karan remarked. The countdown has begun...
    :jaw::jaw:

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2009/11/24/13510/index.html

18. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Avatar will be earning some extra money from hard core SRK fans who'll only go to the theater to watch the trailer!!! Now how crazy is that???

19. rahulsn011

True some hardcore SRK fans will do that! But Avatar has been anticipated by a great amount of movie buffs! Either way...everyone is getting what they want!

20. rothna

rothna Active Member

I cant wait for the trailer this is amazing.People are looking forward to avator and noe we get to see mnik trailer with it which is awsome.I am so happy and I wish nothing but the best for the film.