1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

MNIK is supposed to release in DECEMBER-BOI

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by sheruka, Jan 7, 2009.

1. kanav

kanav Active Member

hey guys i heard on a news channel that my name is khan may release on srk's b'day and that will be awesome

2. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

Kanav i really hope so! Shahrukhs birthday is on 2:th november and mine is on 4:th, so that would just be perfect! :D

3. kanav

kanav Active Member

hasret i too hope it releases on that day but if it will release on srk's b'day then the movie will not get a bumper opening as srk's b'day falls on monday this yr......so i m really confused abt the release date....:confused:

4. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Yeah, that's why I don't believe this news... When is Diwali this year? Could it be a Diwali release? Everybody knows that Diwali+SRK is a guaranteed combo at BO, add to it Karan & comeback of SRKajol... No other film will want to release in the same MONTH!!!

5. kanav

kanav Active Member

diwali i think is on the 17th of oct this yr....i think the film will not release at this time

6. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Oh, thanks... Too bad, the sooner the better say I... ;)

7. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

lol the best gift ever!!

yes diwali would be nice but kanav is right it won't be ready in time hopefully it wil come out in november!!

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

ok the issue here was not the release date but how well is the film going to do. I am positive and have great faith in SRK and in Karan, and from what I was told this film will do extremely well. it may not do better in box office numbers, which I never cared about anyways, it will do very well.