1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

MNIK CUP'S!

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by starstuff, Aug 10, 2009.

1. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Chris, you posted in the right place. We are here to offer our support during your time of "suffering." Being a mushy mess is no fun without someone to share it with. I can't wait to get my hands on my own copy!! Please feel free to comment again if you need support. We are your CUP'S :heart::heart:

2. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

awww Chris, I am so happy for you:hug:
    Hoping that I will be holding mine sometime. I guess until June:)
    I am very, very happy to be living in the same time as SRK too.:heart: Such a blessing.

3. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

More 'suffering' to share. (Love the euphemism, Mary Ann!:heart:)

:director: WARNING!

Full fan girl mode about to hit! :biggrin1:

Tonight I just flicked through some of my favourite scenes, (don't worry Anne, no spoilers :hug:), and I just want to say that it's not fair that one man has...

• the most beautiful and expressive eyes in the world, :faint:

• coupled with the most desirable lips in the world, :kiss:

• oh, as well as all those finely tuned muscles! :flame:

• And what's with all the veins, :noidea:

• in the neck, :kiss:

• and in the legs, :faint:

• and even in the feet, (thank you for that close up Karan! :hug::kiss:) :hail:

• And I haven't even started on the world's most breath taking eyelashes ever given to a man :rapture:

• and then there's the hair, thick and luxurious (which Kajol is allowed to run her hands through again and again, without any regard for us long suffering fans :pout:) :faint2:

• OH, and did I mention that when you place all these amazing facial features together you're presented with this finely chiselled and incredibly powerful profile that simply sends you wild with desire :ballchain: :hungry:

• And let's not forget about the heart of this man that seems to shine through each and every scene, even when he's supposedly unable to communicate his feelings! :heart:

And Shah Rukh, yes, it's you I'm talking about, what on earth is a God fearing, angelic, innocent young lady meant to do (that's me BTW :angel: :flypig:), when on top of all this, you ask...

Would you like me naked? :jaw:

I rest my case. :rip:

God doesn't play fair and I am doomed to fall more and more in love with this man every day! :rant: :drama: :love:

Dinner anyone? :hungry: :bounce:

4. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:
    WE ARE :ballchain: ON :ballchain: MAY :target::target::target::target:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

thank you Chris Partner for you nice encouragments :hug:
    ILY all here :grouphug:

5. starstuff

Anne, how are you holding up? :wave:

Oh, let me just check my world time clock. :bolt:

YES! It's Wed, May 5, which means you know have only 20 or so days to go! :cheer2:

OH YEAH! OH YEAH! :peace::dance: :cheer2: :whoo:

Oh Anne, soon, so very soon, Rizvan will be yours :hug::kiss:, and then you can race on back here and rave to your heart's content :tea:.

And above all, you can finally release all the frustration and the joy and the turmoil of this seemingly endless wait. :smash: :target: :ballchain: :cheer2: :lock1: :dance: :hurt: :faint:

Anne, I wanted to ask if there's anything we can do to help you. If there is, just name it. As I said earlier, it is important that all the CUP's achieve their dream of watching MNIK, but especially, while they still have some semblance of sanity. :D :crazy: :grouphug:

CUP's, I just wanted to ask if anyone else out there is experiencing signs of Rizvanitis :sick: :D.

I think I've been exhibiting certain symptons for quite a while now, but it was only during my re-watch that I put it together :doh:.

My particular sympton is running with Rizvan's little steps. I'll say to a student, I'll just get that book and then I race off to the other room but I'm kind of bouncing up and down and my steps are smaller than usual. I haven't adopted his hand movements yet but I don't think I'm far off. Mind you, I'm not complaining :nono:. I'm actually thrilled to think I've been subconsciously chanelling Rizvan. :smile:

Anyway, just wanted to share yet another sign of my madness :loco:

...which I'm allowed...

b/c I'm a CUP :madgrin:

and wanted to know if anyone else was 'suffering' like me. :D

Wishing you all a great night/day. Love Chris partner. :hug::kiss::love:

6. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: MNIK CUP'S!

hey Anne sis... those few days you'll manage to go through :hug::kiss: and then let the Rizvanmania start :madgrin::heh: and all your waiting will have an end :kiss::cheer2: :nod:

actually can't wait to know what you'll have to tell us after watching him on big screen :clap2::clap2: its soooooo amazing :faint2: :faint2: :love: :becky:

can't wait for next month :dance::dance: then will see Rizvan on big screen again :D:p:p

oh...btw, will get my MNIK dvd set tom :target::target::cheer2:

then you should ask me again Chris, if i get some symtoms like you :dizzy::p

love to all CUPs :grouphug::kiss:

7. frenchfan

Thank you soooooooooooooo much Chris and Ela sister and anyone for your support ! :hug::kiss:
    I really really really really need it because I am going totally nuts here :frusty::frusty::frusty:

:spider:did I tell already that I HATE FOX????? :mad2::mad2:

20 days! MNIK is supposed to release in France in 20 days :target:
    and they are not able to say anything else :smash::smash:
    I have spent hours on the web :typing: and on the phone :cell: to find a theater which will show it and :noidea: NOTHING!!! :hurt: nobody knows!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh:lock1::lock1::lock1: :lock1:

:director:I WANT SO SEE RIZVAN ON BIG SCREEN :Cry::target::pop2:

8. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

OMG Chris that's the best comment I read on Rizwan or shahrukh (face, eyes, lips, hair, veins, legs, feet, eyelashes, &heart) :faint:

You wrote it in the best way ever......THANKS for this love for Shah rukh....and the film....they really deserve it :nod:

@Anne just 20 days :target: can't wait for ur comments on the film :target:

9. starstuff

OH Anne, I'm so sorry. I really am. :hug::kiss: If you want to have an all out HATE FOX session, then go on right ahead. I think there's a whole lot of fans from Europe and the US -isn't the Director's Cut meant to be releasing today?- who would be more than willing to join in. :frusty: :rant:

It would appear Fox are keeping all the release details under lock and key :spy: BUT my question is WHY, OH WHY? when there are so many fans out there desperate to watch this film. :confused: All I'm praying for right now is that as the film begins its second release- whenever that will be :frusty:- the audience will above all, be open to the beautiful message of Rizvan and MNIK. :pray2:

I'd sing you a song but I have the world's lousiest voice but if you want me to find the lyrics of one of your favourite songs, I'll be more than happy to oblige. The Bon Jovi therapy worked great guns in Feb. :D

Shaimaa, thanks for your encouragment BUT looking back over the description I realised I missed out on one of Shah Rukh's most important features... HIS DIMPLES :faint: plus, those S shaped eyebrows. I mean how slack is that. :fish: Next time, I promise I'll include every last detail. :D
    (The D&G I'll leave to our resident expert, Dr Pri. :bounce: )

Hugs and kisses to all the CUP's but especially those long-suffering fans in Europe. :hug::kiss::hug::kiss::love:

10. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: MNIK CUP'S!

less then a month and MNIK will release in Germany :hippie::target:

and it seems, that i found indeed the first cinema in Berlin that will show it:cheer2: , its listed in a Cinemaxx and that means, will watch Rizvan again on a damn big screen :faint: :heart::heart:

and its just around the corner where the Berlinale was held and where i got the honor to meet Shah Rukh :eek::eek::heart::love:

@Anne: just hope, you'll figure out very soon, where they'll show it in France :pray2::pray: :hug::kiss:

lots of love to all CUP's :grouphug::kiss::hug:

11. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

CUPS! i missed u :Cry:

exciting news....though i haven't seen MNIK yet :( i will be in the next two days...apparently my local thearter is still playing MNIK due to popular demand! :cheer2: FINALLY IM GOING! :D

12. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

So happy for you, Shabana!! Be sure to report your day!!!

13. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

saw MNIK yesterday....OMG
    im speechless...i have totally fallin head over heels in love rizvan!
    srk's acting was unebelievable and so touching!
    loved all the little comedic bits as well :)
    as a whole the movie to me accomplished its goal of making us all aware of humanity..a truly touching film!

14. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

FINALLY!!! you got to see the movie Shabana.:cheer2: I am so happy for you:hug:

15. pleasant

pleasant Active Member

:hug:So glad to read that finally you got to see MNIK, Shabana. So happy for you & very glad to know that you loved it :cheer2::cheer2:.

16. starstuff

Shabana, my apologies. :sorry: I thought you'd already seen Khan. Sorry ji! Never again! :redface:

BUT NOW YOU HAVE! :cheer2:

Oh Shabana, I'm so happy you've been able to meet Rizvan and fall in love. He is such a beautiful human being who never deviates from what he believes is right. His heart is just filled with love and righteousness and he reaches deep into your soul and warms you all over. :heart:

Sending you hugs and kisses yarra, and I am over the moon with happiness that you've finally made it. :hug::kiss::hug::kiss: :rapture:

P.S. I hope your parents are in better health now and everything is going OK on the home front. All my love, Chris ji. :hug::love::kiss:

17. starstuff

MAY 23

DAY...racing to get calculator...:bolt:

21(August 10)+30+31+30+31+31+28+31+30+23=

DAY...

OH MY GOODNESS...
    :jaw:

286! :faint: (Double checking figures now. That can't be right! :nono: )

NO! It's not right! It's worse! :doh: :scared:

289! (Got it! That will be the final countdown for May 26! It's great that I'm so good with figures, hey :fish:, although, there is one figure I'm very good with and improving my calculations all the time! :D)

OK, so our Miss Anne has now been waiting an official...

286 DAYS FOR MY NAME IS KHAN! :eek: :faint: :scared:

Anne, I am in awe! :hail::hail: :hail:

I don't know how you've done it! :noidea:

(OK, so there have been a few breakdowns here and there, some minor ranting and raving and the occasional throwing of things :D)

BUT Anne, now you are on the HOME STRETCH BABY! 3 MORE DAYS! JUST 3 AND RIZVAN IS ALL YOURS! :peace:

I can't tell you how happy I am for you and I CANNOT wait until later in the week when you race back and give us a first hand account of your adventures with Rizvan. :hug::love::kiss:

Anne, CONGRATULATIONS! :cheer2:

MY NAME IS KHAN IS ONLY 72 HOURS (give or take an hour or 2) AWAY! :high5:

YOU GO GIRL! :rockon: :dance: :cheer2: :clap2: :peace:

Truly, you are a CUP EXTRAORDINAIRE! :hail: :faint: :first:

18. frenchfan

OMG Chris Partner!
    you are fantastic! :hug:
    I am speechless.... you got me in tears, :hug:
    really , I have no word to say how thankful I am to you and all the wondeful cups... :grouphug:

19. starstuff

No need to say anything. :smile:

Just enjoy My Name Is Khan. :popcorn: :couch2: :tea: (no coffee emoticon. :()

Love you Anne CUP! :hug::love::kiss:

20. starstuff

Anne, according to my world clock it is currently 3.30 PM in Paris. Here in Aussie land there is less than an hour to go until May 26. Regardless of the time difference, the fact is May 26 is just around the corner and so are your dreams of seeing My Name Is Khan. :rapture:

I can't tell you how excited I am for you and I just wanted to let you know I will go to sleep with this enormous smile on my face tonight and all my best wishes will be with you tomorrow. :high5:

Anne, have a great day, the best day in fact, and then, return to us and share all your joy with the CUP's. Sending you all my love, Chris partner. :hug::love::kiss: