1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Mirchi Music Awards 2016

Discussion in 'Awards Gallery' started by tasifa, Feb 29, 2016.

1. roger

roger Well-Known Member

tumblr_o3d4enE8Fy1qmz4s4o6_1280.jpg

niloofari, Tash and mumbiene thank this.
  2. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

CdPmxVpVIAA4uU0.jpg large.jpg

Tash and roger thank this.
  3. roger

roger Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan charms at the Mirchi Music Awards
    Mar 13, 2016

[​IMG]

Shah Rukh Khan entertained the music fraternity all the way at the 8th Royal Stag Mirchi Music Awards powered by Idea.

He also launched the theatrical trailer of his upcoming movie 'Fan', which releases on April 15. The highlight of the trailer was the obsessed 'fan' Gaurav. The music artistes also had their fan moment with SRK.While Nakash Aziz sang the title track of the upcoming movie for the actor, Antara Mitra, of 'Gerua' fame, played Kajol's part and danced with him.Aditi Singh Sharma got to sing along with both Sonu Nigam and SRK. It was a fun-filled evening where King Khan sang and danced along with the entire music fraternity. At one point, when singer Sreerama Chandra asked Shah Rukh which musician he is a fan of, he said he admired a singer whose voice inspired him to put in even more energy into his songs and performances.

To find out who that singer is, catch the 8th Royal Stag Mirchi Music Awards powered by Idea tonight at 8 pm on Zee TV.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-Mirchi-Music-Awards/articleshow/51372170.cms

Tash, mumbiene and rollercoast thank this.
  4. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodmorning mrs.planetsrk, so beautiful picture show us amazing performance will be awaiting to see creativity of king SRK,on See TV.Thank you to give us space to write reply,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon tribute to king of Bollywood and great civilization of India

5. mumbiene

6. mumbiene

7. mumbiene

8. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Y
    You are so right Gerua majical song will always called us to go and see mine story Dilwale

9. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

10. roger

roger Well-Known Member

7.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 126.jpg

tasifa and mumbiene thank this.
  11. mumbiene

12. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodmorning mrs.planetsrk,time 4:54 i am still working in my new issue of mine magazine,will be amazing ,i feel tired,but it is my ashique my work for sure,amazing poster for king of act brilliant creativity king SRK, a lot beautiful pictures,thank you to give us space for reply,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon tribute to beautiful arts and great civilization of India

13. mumbiene

CdfpqiRWIAABcpp.jpg CdfpqiRXIAEeMr0.jpg CdfpqiTW8AErSOI.jpg CdfpqlBWwAA0Tso.jpg

niloofari and roger thank this.
  14. roger

roger Well-Known Member

212.jpg

niloofari and mumbiene thank this.