1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Members Ra.One Reviews

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by rollercoast, Oct 25, 2011.

1. orangerulez

orangerulez Member

dear friends tell me why everybody is saying so much bad things about the movie,while forum members seem highly liking it,is the movie really has some big flaws,or people r being biased.

2. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

I'll be fairly honest here. The bad things said about the movie came in two types - the 1st was the genuine flaws people found in ra.one and the 2nd was just stupid negativity. As we know ra.one was not accepted by all people and that was because its storyline was not liked by all people. Srk fans obviously liked ra.one since it's an srk movie but so did children and a major portion of the aam janta (general audience). But a lot of the bad things said about ra.one whether it be on the internet or in daily conversations, are just plain hatred and jealousy that the film doesn't deserve, it was a case of fans of other actors venting their hatred on every single flaw of ra.one or saying shit about the movie because it was under expectations and what not. So yeah, while there were some flaws in ra.one a lot of the bad things are just pure hatred by people who hate srk and take every single chance to bring him down.

3. HALA*SRK

HALA*SRK Pagal of SRK!!

The ones who didn't like it are mostly AK & Salman 's Fans who want to spread negativity about anything 'SRK' !!

Every film has its flaws, but it's up to other elements to cover them .. and Here we have the First and Best Techical film Bollywood has ever seen with New genre, Best performances and A unique story-telling .. for me it ROCKS!!

4. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

many people are watching it now online & saying "wow, its actually a good film!" :brick:
    why didnt they watch it in cinemas in the first place & decide for themselves instead of reading all the negative things and missing out on a superb film?

5. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

ok let me telll this as his fan yes i love it and sth new but sum his fans here (Kuwait) didnt like it bc they only like Romantic srk so they dont exapte anything but that its deepind on ur test see it and judged and its up to u if its good bad ugly or amazing to me ITS ROCKING :rockon:

6. iamsrk

iamsrk I HATE to lose !!

when i watched to movie the 2nd time in the theatre ... i just fell in love with the movie !!
    then i understood that such a movies are the not the types which goes inside u in the 1st watch itself .... u have to watch it again and again! (saw it 3 times meself ... in theatre... once 2 D and 2 times in 3D :D )
    and such is the nature of a cult film !
    hope it becomes a cult in the coming years!!
    people will gradually understand how good this movie was .... and many of them ruined it with negative word of mouth ! :(

7. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I felt the same, loved it more every time and I got to see it 4 times......can't wait till I get the DVD. Every time I see it I find more things to love about. :D

8. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

I agree - i watched the movie and found it good but two days after watching it, it just struck me again and i started thinking a lot more about the actual movie not all the hype and hatred and i knew i had to watch it again to fully appreciate it

9. StellaM

StellaM Well-Known Member

... After watching it 8 times , for me it was enough !!!... I don't say the film is bad, but got the sensation more I'm watching it, more it's getting boring ... Sorry....

10. HALA*SRK

HALA*SRK Pagal of SRK!!

Sorry! But as an SRK's fan, what the need to come here and say this??! Don't you feel the film has got enough negativity from haters?? For me if you realy LOVE SRK then try to spread positive views only .... Sorry once again!!

11. StellaM

...I'm not negativ about the film... I like some scenes very much ... I'm sure I will watch these scenes a lot of times with the DVD .... But it is not the kind of movie for me .... "But as an SRK's fan, what the need to come here and say this" ... just tell me... what kind a fan must I be ?... Be always positiv, even I am not ??.. Believe me .... I AM SHAHRUKH FAN !!!!...

12. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Stella, you saw it 8 times?? Wow!! :D

StellaM says thanks.
  13. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I wish I could of seen it 8 times! :D I saw it 4 times and really enjoyed it, maybe you shouldn't have seen it so many times so close together.

StellaM says thanks.
  14. iamsrk

iamsrk I HATE to lose !!

8 times !!!!!!!!!
    even a film with a cult following or the even one of the best and entertaining movies will become boring if one watches it 8 times!!! :p

StellaM says thanks.
  15. HALA*SRK

HALA*SRK Pagal of SRK!!

Stella don't be angry with me I know you are a diehard SRK fan :hug: .. but it really hurts me when I see any 'Bad' comment about him or his films specially when it comes from a fan!! ..

When I saw a new post in this thread I was keen to see a new fan review but I saw this!! 8 times in a month!! GOD!! even if I saw My most Fav film ''MNIK or VZ'' that much I'll be bore :D

You know what!! you're LUCKY, you have seen it 8 TIMES while others like me haven't YET!! :(

StellaM says thanks.
  16. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

you have luck. Unfortunately I can not see the movie again. In the German cinema, he is not running. :Cry: :mad: I saw the premiere in the cinema. It was great. I love this film. SRK plays both roles again so super credible. Simply brilliant. :angel: But I do not think he will achieve the same effect on the TV. But I'll buy the DVD when it comes out. That will indeed take some time, but until then we have our DON2. I hope the premiere is also shown in Germany. :confused:

StellaM says thanks.
  17. StellaM

.... Would like to tell just this about Ra.One.... I like it, but it is not one of my favourite ones (for the moment.... maybe later)...And maybe 8 times in one week was too much ... As I said, there are some scenes I really love, and I will enjoy to watch them again on the DVD .....

..... By the way... when I like a movie I watch it a lot of times ....like RNBDJ (20 times in the theater), OSO (10 times or more, don't remember) and VZ (6 times)....

18. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Far out! I wish I could do that! :lol:
    srk BIG is such a treat! :D

19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

just watched the movie on some site.. the moment it started until the end i didnt stop laughing, it was a good comedy/suspense/sci-fi kinda movie that is made for kids really.. i dont understand why everyone is taking it too seriously and analyzing it too much :confused:
    SRK was acting as a "hero" that came out of a "game".. so understandable that he wouldnt really have much dialogues to deliver except for those that he did and i really think he did well in terms of body language..
    the whole hype about Arjun not taking big part of the movie (since its named after his character) his role was fine to me.. and went with the movie well..

i did feel bored at some points, weird but its probably cause im not used to SRK doing these kind of movies.. but after watching Ra One which is his first experience.. i wish he'd do more movies like this :)
    and at some points i felt that they didnt really know what to do with the scenes :lol: if im making any sense.. like they had so many scenes and they just pfft put them together to come up with few minutes of the movie.. but overall really enjoyed it, the comedy was perfect!

also loved the emotional scene between Pratek and his father/G. One.. its awsome to think that fathers could come back as super heros.. that idea makes up for anything bad about the movie :)

i dont believe in rating so wont rate :lol: but worth watching for sure :)

20. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member