Members news and updates (congrats/sympathy,etc..)

Discussion in 'Member Masala' started by Wafa, Sep 18, 2006.

1. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

So happy for you! You won't regret it. Stay safe travelling. My grand daughter and I will be leaving day after tomorrow for the 4 to 5 hour drive to see Fan. We are relieved that Emma got her glasses in time. She was worried she wouldn't be able to see the movie very well. But she is in good shape for it now!

Rishima62 and Dea thank this.
  2. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

Good!! :cheer2::clap2:

Dea says thanks.
  3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

hey friends... would u please keep my grandmother in ur thoughts, even for a moment? :( she's got cancer and it's very advanced and ...i just don't want her to suffer. it would mean so much to me

skrogers says thanks.
  4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Oh poor @Dea. :(. :hug:

Dea says thanks.
  5. Rishima62

My thought are with your grandmother @Dea! :hug:

Dea says thanks.
  6. skrogers

skrogers Southeast Connecticut, USA

Saying a prayer for her and for you now.

Dea says thanks.
  7. Egyptian Fan 95

Egyptian Fan 95 Dreamer ツ

@Dea I am praying for your grandmother :hug:

Dea says thanks.
  8. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

We have now lived in Idaho, USA, for two years! My how times has flown by! We have had some really cold weather for the past few weeks and today it is 5 degrees F. (-15C) We have about 10 inches (26cm) of snow on the ground and ice under the snow! We just want to stay inside and watch movies!!!!

I need a trip back to Mumbia!!!

skrogers, rollercoast and Dea thank this.
  9. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

When I left Mumbai a few weeks ago the temperature was 37C. When I arrived home, it was 0 C. And for the last few days here in quebec we've had -35C. So I totally agree with you. I need a trip back to Mumbai! lol

10. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

hi friends... u may have noticed i've been quite absent lately...my grandma has been terminally ill...and she just passed away. ur prayers and nice thoughts have always been felt,appreciated and would mean a lot if u could please keep her in ur thoughts even for a moment. she was a great person and i am shattered and heart broken to have lost her..

11. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Oh dear I'm so sad to hear this. May God bless her Soul and give to you and your Family alot of Strength. All i can do is to send you a big Hug. ANd be with my Thoughts with you.

Dea says thanks.
  12. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

So very sorry @Dea. It's tragic to lose someone you love so much. I'm sure you have many beautiful memories that will stay with you forever. Thinking of you. :hug:

Dea says thanks.
  13. Rishima62

Dear @Dea! So sorry to read about your loss. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Big hug!

Dea says thanks.
  14. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Sorry to say I will not be active for the next year. My husband and I will be serving as missionaries and won't be able to do much on the computer during that time. Mostly stay in contact with family. I will miss you all, and especially our Sweetoo!!! I will have much to catch up on when I return!
    Hugs from Idaho USA!

Dea, ashi2, mumbiene and 1 other person say thanks.
  15. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Wow @MaryAnnK ! That's big news! We will miss you too. I'm sure you'll have an amazing and satisfying year. :) Which country are you going to?

16. Rishima62

@MaryAnnK - how wonderful. You will be missed but I have a huge respect for you and your husband! Take care and have a fulfilling year!