1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Members Movie reviews of Om Shanti Om

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Wafa, Nov 5, 2007.

1. zahra

zahra khanaddicted

Re : Members Movie reviews of Om Shanti Om

OMG!:eek:Here,OM SHANTI OM will be in theatres from Wednesday on.
    Can't wait!Better late than never:thumb:!
    I will be supposed to be at University for some lessons,but how could study knowing that "the 6 pack" are being watched on large secreen elsewhere.:D

2. PureDesiness

PureDesiness *PuRe*DeSiNeSs*

it was amazing at the max...i didnt expect ne of ittt
    it was waay better thn i ever thought it wud bee
    and this movie has definately started a new obssession pour moii:D:D:D

3. fiorella

fiorella New Member

Re : Members Movie reviews of Om Shanti Om

hi,i have saw the movie om shanti om and i think that it was so good that i played it 20 time.

4. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

WAFA dear, yesterday I saw the movie in my house and I was really surprised by the great acting of sharukh khan truly has lucido in this film, each time demonstrates that he can make any role in any movie ofrescan it, but what but I liked the soundtrack of the song is like being appreciating good works with the biggest of all singers interpretation made with all the soul that is a pleasure to hear it again and again, besides good drama of the same salia but not translated, with only appreciate their voice could inerpretar which it is expressed even difficult to find a good word to describe or solve world problems so beautiful film composition and today I present you all my respect to him and tell him that it is a great honor to be his fans:heart::heart:

[​IMG]

querida WAFA ,ayer he visto la pelicula en mi casa y realmente he quedado sorprendida por la gran actuacion de sharukh khan verdaderamente se ha lucido en esta pelicula ,cada vez demuestra que el puede hacer cualquier papel en cualquier pelicula que le ofrescan ,pero lo que mas me gusto la banda sonora de la cancion principal es como estar apreciando una buena opera con el mas grande de todos los cantantes su interpretacion la hizo con toda el alma que es un placer escucharla una y otra vez, ademas del buen drama de la misma aunque no salia traducia ,solo con apreciar su voz se podia inerpretar lo que en ella expresaba aun es dificil encontrar una buena palabra o frace para describir tan bella pelicula y cancion hoy le presento todo mi respeto a èl y decirle que es un gran honor ser su fans