1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Members Movie reviews of Om Shanti Om

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Wafa, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I will collect all members reviews to send to Shah Rukh, so please mind your language, vocabulary and grammer. you can use all the smilies you want but please stay away from the "aaaaaaahhh" and "oooooohh". Use OUTLOOK to check your spelling or you can even check your vocabulary using it.
    this doesn't mean you have very proficient in English, I'm just saying to make sure your spelling and grammer are correct.

2. meredd31

meredd31 New Member

Sorry Wafa, going to have to pass on this one, as I got the news today that OSO is only being shown in the Australian State of Victoria only!!! The other 6 States are left out including NSW for Sydney. So really disappointed that I'm going to have to wait for the DVD before I see it!!!!:(

3. meredd31

meredd31 New Member

in fact the more I think about it & the fact that it won't be in cinemas in Sydney I'm getting even more depressed than ever!

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

wow this is going to be awesome!!! though im sure for most of us its going to be hard to keep censored :lol: but we will, we all respect srk.... :)

5. jg2k

jg2k The.One

I know OSO is not releasing here... But I am so much looking forward to it! Will get my pen rolling as soon as I finish watching it!
    And with his six-packs, I'll need to work out to keep those oooohhh-aaaahhhs out!

Anyway, thanks Wafa Di... :)

6. meredd31

meredd31 New Member

I've been proved wrong - Mohammed made my day today with posting the session dates & times for Australian states. Am very happy now & can go to see OMO!!!

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I know, you can write an uncensored version and below it you can post the behaved one :p

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yeaaahhhhh!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: thanks Mo.

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

:( what's the next city/state to you that is showing the film?

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

11. jg2k

jg2k The.One

I don't know Wafa Didi... :(
    Eros site says it's not releasing here in Missouri! NowRunning suggests the name of some city which I am not aware of! CDI had released here in Kansas City and St. Louis, the two main cities of Missouri!. So, I am really surprised about OSO not releasing here this time...

Anyway, I know I'll have to wait! But I am not sad - I know I'll get all your beautiful reviews by then. :)

12. avggomez

avggomez New Member

wow wafa diiiiiiii you are so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

willd efineatly be modest in commenting!!!!!!
    i'll go fort eh movie most probbaly on Sunday.
    OSO is already released In Sri Lanka.
    i think a freind of mine went for the 1st show. yet to hear from him!
    once again big thank you wafa di for the oppurtunity given!

13. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

im watching the film in three hrs time! :D ill write a review tonight!

14. kjhr

kjhr Active Member

can any one see the film tell me is Hrithik in the film pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

15. shahrukh1990

shahrukh1990 Mate at the PLANET:0

Yupp he is!;)

16. kjhr

kjhr Active Member

thx for tel me

17. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

Thanxxx Didi :) I will try my best to do this tonight...

18. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

we are back from amsterdam. all i can say is, it was worth every km we drive for it.yesterday at 12.45 we arrived at the pathe arena in amsterdam. this time we go with seven girls and my husband. the movie starts and from the first moment it was great to watch. all the coulored dresses and sets from the 70th. it was fun from the first minute, when it starts with one of the old movie sceenes and shahrukh takes part in it. the first part was very funny with all the stuff and talkings. then the second part with its dramatic and the reborn om. for me both parts matches very well. ok its an full marsala movie. entertaining in every way, so dont ask in some sceenes for the logic, but thats bollywood and entertainement. and it entertains in every single minute. arrangement of the songs are fantastic. for me the best is dard e disco, no way.....it takes my breath. i cant close my mouth only can watch and want more and more. deewangi is great with all the stars in it and the power witch is in the song and the dancing with all that older stars and the actual stars. but for me, toom tana is one of the best songs in it. i love the comparement with parts of old movies and deepika together. it looks so real in colour and in the acting....was great to look at. seems to be done new, with the older stars... made in a phantastic way. for me the movie was one of greatest entertainer of the last years. i love it. also my husband, who is not such a great bollywoodfan, likes it very much. we go after the first show for a second one. so we have more time to watch and to understand a little bit more from the story (because its subtitelt in netherlands not in english)...but no problem. shahrukh, you will allways understand. what i like also very much, is how they all can laugh about themselfs and their own movies and the clichees whitch they used again and again in them. its a kind of very good fun in that movie. sorry i cant explain it in a better way.
    its a great movie. wish i could watch it again on a big screen and hope you all have the chance to watch it. its worth every minute.

19. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

yes he is for a short moment

20. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

I'm still trying to find the right words to describe 'OSO' and what I felt watching it... it's quite tough :eek:... I'm still so thrilled and overwhelmed by it, that I find it rather hard to concentrate. :dance:

But I try to collect and combine my thoughts and impressions over the weekend and hopefully then manage to post a
    'decent' review. :rolleyes: