1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Members experiences during the Don hunt at Berlinale 2012

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by Ella, Feb 4, 2012.

1. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Such lovely experiences Salma and Petra!!! :D I absolutely love reading them! SO happy for you guys!!! It's always a pleasure meeting this gorgeous man :hug::kiss: Wow Petra I've said this but will say it again. You're truly lucky and blessed for Shah Rukh recognises you after you've met him so many times before!! How I wish he will recognise me someday too :love::pray2: That feeling of knowing that he knows you must be the best and most beautiful feeling ever!!! :dance: Waiting for more stories from the other members! Again, congrats to all! :grouphug:

Anjali72 and Pedi thank this.
  2. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Pedi, thank you so so much for your wonderful report!:cheer2::kiss: I was so unbelievable happy to see how Shah Rukh kissed you in the cinema and then to watch this special hug in front of the hotel! I think he knows and feels that you respect him as a human being and love him for how and what he is! It was simply a wonderful experience to watch this! Again, I am sooooo happy for you!
    And to add: Thank you again so much for accepting Kolly and me in your group with open arms. I will never forget how much fun we had all together- it really was a great time we had in Berlin! And the desicions you took in the past few month were the right ones- that could one clearly see from Shah Rukh´s behaviour towards you!:thumb: I am so happy for you and with this happiness in my heart I give you a kiss and a warm hug my Dear!:kiss::hug:

teelai, Ella, MaryAnnK and 3 others thanked this.
  3. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

You are so right, Anja - definitely the best decisions I ever took :nod::thumb:

Ella, KRK and Anjali72 thank this.
  4. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

That's really sweet!:D Ritesh has a very fun loving personality.:hug:I don't know why, whenever I see him I'm reminded of Novak Djokovic!:pound:
    Petra thanks so much for sharing your experience. You must be blessed to get a kiss & hug from him! Really happy to hear about it.:cheer2:Now I can't wait to see the pics!:target:

Ella, Anjali72 and Pedi thank this.
  5. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

WOW. Pedi. I am so happy for you. An absolute dream weekend.:clap2:
    To know who you are, this makes Shahrukh so unique.:flame:

All the security stand on the other back exit. And in the last minute they ran and drove to the other exit. For the round 50 Fans it was too late. :(

Pedi says thanks.