Members experiences during the Don hunt at Berlinale 2012

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by Ella, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    oh and Ela... I don't think you can associate Mumbai with "cold"... better description would be "Mumbai fever" ? how about "Dar-de-Mumbai"?
    KRK, Ella and MaryAnnK thank this.
  2. Pedi Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Petra (or just Pedi)
    I`m also again back home - had a really wonderful time in Berlin with good friends :heart:.
    I will write later my experiences and will post my pics ;)
    KRK, Ella, Anjali72 and 2 others thanked this.
  3. MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Oh, my Planet didi's!!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences! I have a huge smile on my face right now after reading your adventures! Sorry to hear of those who caught colds but I am sure that it will not dull your excitement right now. Thank you for sharing!!!
    Anjali72 says thanks.
  4. Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ela
    Not at all Mary Ann ... really not at all :lol:
    MaryAnnK and Anjali72 thank this.
  5. Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ela
    Thank you for caring so much Wafa. I'm no 'fever-typ' at all but the "Dar-de-Mumbai" i will bear :drama::p
    :lol:
  6. srkgauri Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    i have always wanted to travel to europe to see SRK but could never be possible as we always get the visa at the wrong time but this time my dad tried to get it , also i have never travelled alone so it was not easy for my parents , they were stressed.. I left Morocco tuesday 7th ,i had 2 escals one in france (where i met my friend ellie ,we were supposed to go to berlin together, before leaving for the airport we had a blast together watching SRK) and another one in munich , unfortunatly i had to stay at france airport from midnight to 1pm( Thank God Ellie was with me till 5am because her flight was at 6am) thas was horrible i mean i was too sleepy , my dream at that moment was to get a bed lol i swear i was like salma why are you doing all this i was about to call my dad to tell him that i am not well but then i was like oh come one you doing all this to see SRK so you have to be patient and about 10am i started feeling well , got my smile back then when i arrived in berlin i didn't find my luggage , had to declare and all and then i stayed at the airport with ellie to wait for our friend Stella , when she arrived she told me that she's got tickets for the premiere i was too happy!!!!!!! then we went to the hotel and Thank God my luggage was there!!! after that it was HE IS COMIN TOMORROW YAAAY , oh no he isnt coming :( , he is coming he just left yippiiiiiiiiiie lets go to sleep to go to the airport then oh no need to , he is home so he isn't comin for sure , i was sad as i didn't want to come back without seeing him and suddenly he tweeted that he took a private jet and we were HAPPY and at the same time we were like let's just wait till he really arrives lol....on friday another friend Anne joined us ,we waited for 3 hours in the freezing cold to see farhan priyanka riteish at the press conf place , i got an autograph from PC but that wasn't really an autograph i just was happy because she didn't spoil SRK's face :p and on saturday we went to the theater where the premiere took place we have been waiting since 2:30pm for 6hours(during that time ellie and Anne were able to get tickets we were happy because otherwise it would have been difficult for them to wait at the redcarpet), it was horrible , couldn't feel my feet and my hands anymore , my back hurt a lot , had never experienced such a cold in my life!!!! at about 8:45pm they let us come into the theater we sat in the 4th or maybe the 5th row can't remember and after sometime the film started and we watched the begining with the trio it was great but would have been even greater if SRK was there too actually it would have been just INCREDIBLE...Watching Don on bigscreen was just a killer for me i was open-mouthed!!! and i was shivering because of the fact that i will see SHAH RUKH KHAN in real once the film's over IT WAS LIKE A DREAM and i forgot all the bad things that happened to me...Finally came the most awaited moment SRK arrived and my WHOLE BODY WAS SHIVERING IT WAS INTENSE AND UNBELIEVABLE i was smiling from ear to ear laughing, screaming , each time i see him i feel someting never felt before , i mean you get to feel those special feelings only when you are seeing him in real , i loved every facial expressions of his , he was toooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute and OMG his voiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, i so wanted to tell him how UNIQUE he is , he's been on stage for 11mins... at 1 am the adventure was over for us we left the theater and went to the hotel and just when we left he came out NOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCK but at the same time the cold was just unbearable so we had to go...Unfortunatly we couldn't go to regent hotel sunday as we had to go to the airport to catch our flight...Things didn't happen as they should have because of his illness , we were supposed to meet him for 3 days but it's ok hope there will be a next time...have to mention that this trip wouldn't have been possible without my dear friends ellie and Stella... and Anne K it was really great meeting you we laughed a lot :)
  7. Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    thank you salma for sharing your experience, I'm glad you were able to see him up close and hear his voice. inshaAllah next time you'll meet him and talk to him or get an autograph. many thanks to Stella and your friends who facilitated all this for you.
  8. srkgauri Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    mention not ji....insha'Allah
  9. Sofie Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Thanks Svenja, Ela & Salma for sharing your experiences with us.:) It's nice to hear a different take of your experiences from the same event. I guess and the pain & cold you guys were suffering during this encounter vanished the moment SRK appears right in front of you.:D I hope those suffering from cold feel a lot better now and I'm sure those moments will be cherished as long as you live.
    Svenyja and Ishq19 thank this.
  10. Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ela
    If only he would visit Berlin one time when its more warm outsite. It was kinda our top issue this time :lol: But like i said, we won't complain and we will do it again and again cuz you get it all back from him :love::heart:
    kahaanii2802 and Anjali72 thank this.
  11. Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Anja (or Anju for friends)
    Not at all Mary Ann. A simple cold can never dull this exciting experience!:love:
    Yes Ela Dear! Again and again! I absolutely agree!:nod:
  12. Sofie Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Berlin Film Festival is celebrated during the winter season every year right? So, there's no hope to catch him in a warm season unless Farhan is making Don 3!;) You guys should protest to the organizer of this event or better request the organizer to invite Shah Rukh to Berlin every year!:p
    kolly and Anjali72 thank this.
  13. Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ela
    We and others did already but they want to be the first Film Festival of the year :rolleyes: And i told Ritesh at the airport already they HAVE to do Don3 :p He was laughing and said, he will think about it :lol:
    Pedi, Anjali72 and kolly thank this.
  14. Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    one thing you guys forgot and should have done is.... take a cup of coffee for him ;) maybe next year we'll do a Planetsrk coffee mug and send him some hot latte or something :p
    Pedi, MaryAnnK, Ella and 1 other person say thanks.
  15. frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Anne
    you'll not make only him HAPPY then :becky:
  16. kolly swept away by Shah

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Nicole, or just kolly
    I really miss the fantastic reports from some members, Pedi for example. Oh I see, you will write you told already.
    But what about Marlies? Come on Ladys... share your experiences please.
    I am burning for nosiness. :flame: I always loved your reports.
    MaryAnnK, Pedi, Ella and 1 other person say thanks.
  17. Debbie Stand By Him

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Debbie
    WOW! just WOW! Thanks so much everyone for sharing your experiences.....a cold is a small price to pay for seeing the "MAN" as I am reading I am dreaming of the day when I too will see/meet him and get to write about how my dreams came true.......Way to go guys!!!!
    Ishq19, Yeh Dil and Anjali72 thank this.
  18. Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ela
    Just go on with this idea Wafa, i'm all in :madgrin::becky:
    L.O.V.E. says thanks.
  19. Pedi Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Petra (or just Pedi)
    OK - here we go! Finally my report about my really fantastic ten days in Berlin :flame:
    As already mentioned we had our tickets for the premiere. And our seats in the first and second row - my was in the first row :whoo:.

After his show on the stage he came to shake hands in the front rows. As he saw me, he smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek :kiss:. I was speechless - and that means a lot in my case :D:p
    Later we went outside and saw him leaving the cinema - also in the first row at our side :). I don`t know, why nobody stood there :noidea: - because opposite us were quite a few fans...
    After Shah Rukh left we went in an indian restaurant for chatting - later we took a taxi to his hotel and talked to Feisal. But I think all this Ela posted before...

After that I went home together with my friend where I lived during the whole time and we chatted till after 5 o`clock in the morning. Between - that`s the reason why we are later as you at the hotel, Ela ;):D

At the hotel we could say good bye to him - he was so sweet. Ela could gave him the book we bought for him - I really love the titel "Hollywood Horrors" :lol: And I got also a hug from Shah Rukh :hug: - and today (many thanks to Kolly :kiss:) a pic from this hug :faint:....

Last but not least a big, big thank you to all my dear friends Kati :kiss:, Ela :kiss:, Gerlinde :kiss:, another friend :kiss:, Anja :kiss: and Kolly :kiss: We had such a great time in Berlin :grouphug:

Tomorrow I will post all my pics I made - some are really good ;)
    teelai, MaryAnnK, KRK and 6 others thanked this.
  20. kolly swept away by Shah

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Nicole, or just kolly
    Oh Pedi, I am soo soo happy for you. It was such a great feeling to see how Shah Rukh smiled as he had seen you, came over and huged and kissed you. :hug: :kiss: Oh my god. This was such a great great moment and I am so happy that I got this with my cam. And that awesome smile when he had seen you in that crowd of people. Absolutely stunning. :cheer2:

You are very welcome. It's a wonderful picture and once again I had seen with my own eyes this beautiful smile when he looked at you at the hotel the other day, came over, huged you again with his eyes closed, gave you a kiss and whispered sweet nothings in your ear. :p So cute.

And I will be the first one of us who give you this kiss back that you gave me! :kiss: Aaaaand... you also get a heartfelt hug from me. :hug:

Such a great time... will do it ever and ever and ever again...
    teelai, Ella, MaryAnnK and 4 others thanked this.