1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Members experiences during the Don hunt at Berlinale 2012

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by Ella, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Marion & Anke for such a detailed account.:hug: I'm so happy for you guys.:D So, you guys didn't see him at the red carpet? Anyway, I'm glad Shah Rukh stayed longer after the premiere end and address the audiences. Those who got hugs & kisses from him are really lucky! For me, just to stand there and watch him live in person would already be a dream come true.:) Hope you guys can share the pics too.

Yeh Dil and phul thank this.
  2. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Thank you Sofi. :hug: Yes it was wonderful to see Shah Rukh. Also he was looking so tired and pale in the Cinema. But no wonder after a nearly 13 hours Flight. Shah Rukh told us he made not only the stop in Cyprus no also one in Dubai to fill up the Fuel. He was so long underway and that with his Cold. Just to being In Berlin. :Cry: Shah Rukh is really the Best.

iamsrking and RizwanaShahrukh thank this.
  3. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

He's such a wonderful human being.:hail: Given his health condition, I feel no other actor would make an effort to go through a long flight to a country which is so far away & in such cold weather. We're really lucky to be his fans.:hug:I hope the film collects huge at the BO so that it will make him happy.:)

4. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Hi!
    Me and my friend are back from Berlin, too!
    We had a great time there!:cheer2: At Friday we met with Pedi and her friends and had a great time together sitting and talking to each other. We followed with tension all of Shah Rukhs tweets and got very nervous about the fact if he would make it to arrive in time for the premiere. It was a steady up and down of hopes, feelings and fear! Finally the good news came on Saturday that he managed to get a private jet and will be there! We were very happy and at 16 o´clock in the afternoon we arrived at the Red Carpet and met there with Pedi and Ela and some other friends! Although it was very very cold the thought of seeing Shah Rukh kept us warm and also the fun we had together!:grouphug: At half past eight they finally opened the cinema and we got two places in the third row. The film was great and Shah Rukh looked as sexy as never before in that movie! When the film was over he finally came and made fun with the others on stage! He looked so good and stunning, was great to see him!!!!:heart: After he left the place we went home in our hotel too! The next day we met again with the other girls in front of his hotel. Again we had lots of fun there together laughing and talking together. We managed to stay in first row and after a few hours of waiting in the cold Shah Rukh finally came out of the hotel and took a lot of time for us! I got an autograph of him and my friend made pictures of him! After he gave a lot of autographs and made pictures with some fans he drove to the airport. We said Good Bye to our friends and spent a few more hours in Berlin and drove home in the evening! It was a great experience to see Shah Rukh again.
    Last but not least I want to say a heartfelt Thank you to my best friend Kolly:hug::kiss: for the wonderful days in Berlin. Love to travel with you! And sorry for all inconviniences you had to suffer!;):hail: And Thank you to Pedi and her friend, Ela, Kati and Gerlinde to accept us both in your group and for all the fun we had together. I am looking forward to the next time meeting with you all at an event! Thank you!!!:grouphug::heart:

teelai, KRK, Pedi and 12 others thanked this.
  5. kolly

kolly swept away by Shah

I am home now, licking my wounds :smow: and recall the past few days. :faint2: :faint: It was so much fun (and cold).
    Just wanna give that Thank You back to you. :caked: :angel: :hug: It really was such a great time.

But... somehow I am still paralyzed. Don't know why this time was so special to me. Cannot describe. But it was kinda mind-blowing for me this time and I am thankful for what has been.
    I'm looking forward to have a bit of this again... at some time... :pray2:

And I also wanna say a big Thank You for the lovely people we met and the great time we spend together. :grouphug:

teelai, KRK, Pedi and 8 others thanked this.
  6. Anjali72

You will Senorita;) , you will have a bit of this again. I promise you! And to add one more thought....The last Thank you goes to Shah Rukh! He took such a great effort to be there with all his fans, even for a few hours! He is such a special unique human being!:heart:

7. isabell

isabell Active Member

It was great in Berlin!!!

It was so nice meeting you again Anke :kiss: :kiss: I was very happy to meet also other Planet members. I'm sorry I don't remember all the names - I remember mumbienne's name. It was great meeting you all.

I'm very happy. I've got Gauri's autograph :D I will put it together with two SRK's autographs that I have from recent Berlinale :)
    I made some videos and screens from them. I'm not sure if I can put it there. If not - please transfer it to a different thread :)

vlcsnap-2012-02-13-17h17m52s254.png vlcsnap-2012-02-13-17h14m55s28.png 1.png 2.png vlcsnap-2012-02-13-17h11m21s148.png vlcsnap-2012-02-13-17h13m14s43.png

Pedi, MaryAnnK, Sofie and 11 others thanked this.
  8. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

isabell, nice to meet you in Berlin, it´s very great that you have a wonderfull time there and
    wow..an autograph from Gauri, that´s very speciel and two autographs from Shahrukh.
    I see the trip to Berlin was a bingo

isabell says thanks.
  9. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Wow!! Gauri's autograph too?? Lucky youuuu!! I SO wanna meet the love of Shah's life!! :D Can't wait to see the autographs you got from the couple!! :dance: Congrats on meeting Shah & Gauri and thanks for sharing with us!! :hug:

10. Anjali72

An autograph of Gauri? Wow Congrats Isabell. Maybe you can share it with us by posting it in the autograph-thread? Would be great!:)

11. Svenyja

Svenyja Member

It was my first time at the Berlinale and im first “Shah Rukh Event” and it was awesome.
    But the whole last week was a like a
    emotional rolercoaster.
    Monday: I tried to get a ticket for the movie, but i had no chance. The tickets were sold out so quickly.
    I was really desperate , because i just want to see him once.
    So i started watching on ebay, but it was to expensive for me…
    Tuesday: There was a lovely person in this Ffrum, who gives me hope. Maybe she has a Ticket for me - she would give me a call, if she knows that for sure.
    Wednesday: I booked a Hotel for the weekend. And was just happy - Berlinale I will come.
    After I booked the room - i was desperate again. Read on twitter: SRK is sick - will he come or not.???
    Thursday: Yeah! He will come - I was just happy. My dream will come true - I will see SRK.
    Friday: LUCKY DAY!!!
    Just a wonderful message - I get a Ticket!!!!!!
    I was so happy
    Saturday: Bevor I drove to Berlin i checked Twitter: Bad News - He`s still in Mumbai….. And i was desperate again. Will he come or not ????
    3 hours later - i was in Berlin - and checked Twitter again: Good News: He is on the way. Lucky again.
    4 o`clock - I met my personal heroin: She has my ticket.
    (by the way thank you again for doing this to me, you made me really really happy)
    Now we were just waiting - in the cold - but i was in funny company (and girls thanks again for spending this time with me)
    In the evening we found out, that Srk was in cyprus.
    Will he make it in time? And i was a little desperate again. Will he come ob Not?
    At half past eight they opened the cinema and i got a place in the second row.
    But as the movie starts - there was no srk….
    I prayed that he will come after the movie….

Don 2 was great - and SRK is damn hot as always
    Movie is over - and than SRK ENTERS THE STAGE:
    It was mindblowing - he was so sexy, he was charming and funny, he danced, said some Dialogs and so on. Just wonderful 15 Minutes….which i will never forget.
    At the end - he was shaking hands wdh some people in tuh first row, and he also shooked my hand - Felt like heaven.
    After that i drove back to the Hotel and the next morning i was leaving Berlin.
    Result: It was just awesome to see and feel Shah Rukh, meet some nice Shahrukh fans and watching a great movie.
    I will do it ever again.

I will upload my picturtes later, but you can find my videos here http://www.planetsrk.com/community/threads/berlinale-film-festival-2012.25554/#post-825583

Pedi, L.O.V.E., MaryAnnK and 12 others thanked this.
  12. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

First of all i want to say sorry for posting so late but i'm down with a bad cold.

Gosh we had a blast at this Berlinale weekend. Frozen feet and i don't know what else too :lol: Pedi, another friend, Kati and Gerlinde, later Anja and Kolly too ... what a fantastic time with you girls :madgrin::D Thank you again for the company, we are a fab team :hug:

Friday we met in the city to talk and make some plans, as if you can plan when it comes to Shah Rukh :rolleyes: We were tensed and excited the same as we knew he will try everthing to make it possible to come to Berlin. And on saturday, when he confirmed he's on his way we were all happy, met at the hotel but got to know that he will arrive very late and go direct to the cinema. So we went to the cinema and tried to ignore the fact that it was really damn cold. We entered the cinema and took place in the first and second row. And after the screening HE finally entered the stage. Amazing, lovely and funny at his best :love::kiss: In btw i loved the butt part the most :pound: When we left we saw that he was in a seperate vip room and waited few minutes. Gauri came out and left thro the stairway and we got to know he left too. Outside we noticed screaming at the side door, went there and saw him just leaving the building. I was fast enough to reach there to get finally the autograph for my lil Ru :kiss: Later at the hotel i asked Feisal if it makes any sense to wait but he said no so we left and went home to be back the next day.

I reached the hotel sunday at 11am and slowly but steady all my other girls reached there too. We had another tough time waiting for our Mr. Sunshine but also lots of fun and when he finally came out all freeze was forgotten. He took soooo much time for us, tried to give everyone his attention, signed autographs, took pics and came closer and closer. Another fan gave him a scarf and headband he directly had put on :lol: (I could shoot this part and will post my pics in the photo gallery thread ;)) Then he was standing in front of me and i could finally give him the book Pedi and i had bought. Its a detective story with the title: Hollywood Horrors. :cool: When he saw the book his eyes were shining of joy. He was all smiling and thanked me, then gave me a hug :heart::love: Few minutes later he left.

We were heading to the airport but had no luck, his driver was faster :mmph::p But we met Farhan and Ritesh and thanked them too for coming to Berlin and of course for Don2. :D

And after i reached my home (actually quite early to my hubby's surprise :lol: ) i started my sneezing concert. I guess i got the Mumbai cold :pound: I won't complain cuz it was all worth to meet Shah Rukh one more time :love::heart:

teelai, KRK, Pedi and 11 others thanked this.
  13. Anjali72

Same here Ela Dear! I have the Mumbai cold too:smow: ...not going to work till Thursday. But it was more than worth it!:hug:

14. Ella

Wahahaha ... you too?!! :pound: Well Anja get well soon :hug:

Anjali72 says thanks.
  15. Anjali72

Yes, me too!:becky: Same to you Dear: Get well soon!:hug:

Ishq19 says thanks.
  16. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Thanks a lot for sharing the experience Mama Ela!! :hug: That's so sweet of Shah to put the headband on right away!! :love: You're really blessed and born to be a Shah Rukh Khan fan!! Now we can add another book to the books that Shah has read! :D Can't wait to see the pics and the vids from you! :peace:

17. Ella

Thanks Darina :hug: Yes we had the luck again on our side :D But dunno if he read the book, so i won't add it too fast to the list :lol: Pics are posted in the photo gallery ;)

18. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

awww mums! soo happy for you! :heart::heart: shah is just soo amazing to take out all this time for us and even when he is sick/tired/on a schedule, i think when he sees us all that is forgotten. in some ways i think all of us and him are very alike! :redface:

soo glad you got an amazing hug from our mr.sunshine and to see his happy smiling face must have been amazing! :love::love: i think you caught shah's cold btw but shhh don't tell mr.hubby.. :whistle:

thanks everyone for sharing their wonderful experiences and congrats to everybody for meeting our King again! i love how we work as a team! :grouphug:

Ishq19 and Anjali72 thank this.
  19. Ella

He has no mercy at all right now, said only: why are you out in this freezing cold?! Its your own fault ... :rolleyes: My answer was only a: pfffffft!! :lol::p

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  20. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Thanks every one for sharing your wonderful experiences at Berlinale with us. I'm so happy to read that most of you was able to meet him, take pictures or get an autograph. Its not a surprise that SRK has been so kind, generous with his time and accommodating to his fans, he's always been. what a lovely human being he is :heart:

KRK, Yeh Dil, Ella and 1 other person say thanks.