Member of the month - May

Discussion in 'Contests & Competitions' started by Wafa, May 17, 2007.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

Ok, this time we'll have a different look at the MOM.

instead of having the usual categories for nominating members, we want you to nominate the MOM and tell us why you made that choice.

for example, members who went out of their way to do something for srk, or the forum, or for a particular member here to help.

or members who have major role in offering a unique OR great accomplishment in the forum such as the translataions; scanning new magazine articles/pics, offering new ideas, being initiative in a group plan (like we have done for srk's bday last year), or anything that warrants a commendation and worth applauding.

or even could be for a personal reason, member standing by another through a sad or difficult time, offering help.

the reason has to be something extraordinary and deserving.

for instance, I would have nominated carol for her hard work for ikhan. poonam and krishna for such a wonderful job they've done for ikhan.
    also to sandeep for his translations, to many german members for translating articles to german, same goes withe the french members. or for sonal for her kbc translations. for melissa's posting kbc downlaods. etc... many I would nominate for a particular exemplary accomplishment.
    I hope you got the pic.

I hope this also gives members the motivation and incentive to think of something they can excel in or offer to strive to be the next MOM.

we will close this contest on June 8 and we'll have the results then.

Good luck everyone.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

wow thats nice didi...its a nice new take on MOM... good luck to everyone, ill post my nomination soon :)

4. Wafa

I forgot to add, you need to nominate ONLY ONE member.
    and please don't give nominations like "everyone for being so nice".
    narrow down you list to one deserving member.

5. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks for this wafa i think its quite good and ill get my nominations in soon thanks again its good to see something different we'll see good luck everyone

6. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

We were looking for something different and the new MOM idea really is :)

Thanks Wafa for the clarification :) I'll post my vote soon ;)

7. semaay

semaay Senior Member

thanks Wafa for explaining the new rules!

8. sushty

sushty Member

I like this idea better but now I have to really decide and narrow down my choices to one member, tough.:D

9. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

Thank you for the details of the new MOM rules. The idea is really great though the choice is hard. I'll post my nomination soon.

10. Wafa

interested members should be thinking "what should I do to be nomintated or win'? we have till june 15th.. Good luck everyone.

11. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

yes best of luck everyone and also i would like to thank you wafa you do a lot for this planet and for us your really doing a good job keep it up

12. Astri

Astri New Member

C'mon guys!!! You have over three weeks to show that youdeserve to be the MoM.

13. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

yeah but yaar its hard to pic just one person... :eek: we're all thinking thoroughly :)

14. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

I agree Sonal...it is hard to have just one person in mind...since all the members are great and well deserving :eek:

15. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

good luck evryone!!:thumb:

16. Wafa

it wouldnt be fun if it was easy, would it? ;)
    c'mon, don't just think of who would you nominate think of HOW and What you should to do YOURSELF to be nominated. ;)

17. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

you have a point didi... its cute how pakiza wished everyone luck and no one was nominated as yet... its difficult... i guess since there is more focus on one person, we all have to think everyone through... :eek:

18. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

i was wondering this time is it just one poll mom or do we do all others aswell like artistic and fastest news and pica etc can someone help pleae? and also it is hard but also better to choose 1 mom it will be tough ill try my best

19. Wafa

no you dont have to pick according to the previous categories. just pick one MOM for one outstanding or deserving reason.

Again, don't only focus on who you will pick. make yourself more deserving by accomplishing something yourself so you will get nominated.

20. Astri

Astri New Member

Maybe you guys should do a campaign first.:p

21. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I am thinking about my MoM... :nod:

For me... I've already done my best.... :eek:
    Can't do more than being on the Planet 12 hours or more a day
    and post some new articles.... :eek: :eek: :eek: