Mannat - 3rd Most expensive home in India

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by raksha anantharam, Aug 8, 2012.

1. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Mannat -
    It is only befitting that the Badshaah of Bollywood lives in a house that suits his larger than life persona. His dream home Mannat situated in Bandra is symbolic of his stature, power and enigma. In today’s market value, the cost of this home is around Rs. 70 – 100 crore. The only important thing to note here (from the perspective of King Khan, we assume) is that the money value of Mannat is more than that of Pratiksha (Amitabh Bachchan’s home).
    http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/7-most-expensive-homes-in-india-slideshow/homes-photo-1344397507.html#crsl=%2Fphotos%2F7-most-expensive-homes-in-india-slideshow%2Fhomes-photo-1344397503.html

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Rajshri

Rajshri Administrative Duties Staff Member

Is that really a picture of Mannat? Doesn't really look like Mannat...

nika says thanks.
  4. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

It's definitely not Mannat))))

5. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Agreed with Alenka. This is NOT Mannat. This is that ... Villa in Bel Air in USA which is ciruculating in Web as the House of different Political Leaders and also as Shah Rukhs but this is NOT Shah Rukhs Mannat. :tsk: I can't see that pic anymore :frusty:

6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

And what a nasty comment at the end of the 'article'. :tsk:

7. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Here this is Shah Rukhs real House. :)

[​IMG]

MaryAnnK, Jasmine and mumbiene thank this.
  8. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Indeed! Even if the journo is an ignorant idiot he should still understand that Mannat is Shahrukh's HOME! And nobody thinks that way about their own home! Or even if someone does, not someone like Shahrukh..

phul says thanks.
  9. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

this whole article is pointless, seeing as how all of it is false & made up. they're really running out of things to write.
    they should stick to writing about how someone slapped a case or should try to slap a case on Mannat cos the 5th window from the left at the top is dirty or something.

phul and gauri_fairy thank this.
  10. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

:pound:

11. raksha anantharam

I have no idea that it's Mannat or not.. :(
    I just found the whole article at yahoo..

12. raksha anantharam

Yes it's a nasty comment & the worst part is the site has not allowed to comment on this artice,usually all the articles on yahoo provides for comments.... may be they know that Shahrukh's fans would not agree the point for sure & bang them :ban:
    the best part is that it's 3rd expensive home in India along with Ambanis,Tata etc.. tat's nice.. :)

13. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

well not much of journalist then is he lol

14. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

but afterall who cares of his house???? he could live in a cave as far as I'm concerned... I love him, not his house, not his money, not his cars, not his fame, just him for godsake!:heart:

RizwanaShahrukh and Alenka thank this.
  15. Rajshri

Rajshri Administrative Duties Staff Member

Ah that's ok. Don't worry about it ;)

raksha anantharam says thanks.
  16. Smit Jadav

Smit Jadav New Member

OMG!!frgt all this..thrs SHAHRUKH KHAN name in it n ahaaa..i got all thing!! :angel:

17. Smit Jadav

Smit Jadav New Member

aley aley..its okk.. dunnu wrry..

18. raksha anantharam

Smit okk..

19. Smit Jadav

Smit Jadav New Member

hmm :p

raksha anantharam says thanks.